1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cookie time

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by indiasbull, Jun 16, 2016.

i join amazon.in affiliate and my account is working now

i am getting 10-15 clicks per day on my affiliate links, but i think no one shopping on the same time, but if some one shop after few days , will it count under me or my affiliate link or not ?

this is the thing i want to confirm

thanks

vikas

indiasbull, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  2. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the Amazon Customer adds a product to their cart, you automatically get an 89 day extension, under the 90 day cook extension rule. This can be found by looking through Section 7 of the Operating Agreement for utilizing Amazon Affiliate services. The Standard 24-hour Amazon Cookie policy is nice, because if they click your link and order absolutely anything, you can make commission on those products added to cart. Just keep in mind that per Amazon's policy, you don't get commission on every single item, but rather only the items that were originally added to their cart - during that 24 hour window presumably. Hope that helps you better understand what you're working with :) Good luck

wco, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  3. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    if they click my link and bought some other product which has not my link, will it count on me or not ?

indiasbull, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  4. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You will only get credit if the customer enters a product in the cart referred by your website. If he comes later to shop for something else you won't get credited.

thedark, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  5. OlgaKyrilova

OlgaKyrilova Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you do get credited even if they buy something you didn't link to. When someone clicks on your links to Amazon, a cookie is set. Beyond that point, anything they buy within 24 hours (only the first item they buy, though) is credited to you. If you set a link to a $19.99 DVD and they end up buying a LED 4K curved TV for $10,000, you get earnings for this purchase. If they put this TV in their shopping cart within 24 hours after clicking through, you still get credited if they decide to buy it within 89 days.

OlgaKyrilova, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  6. OlgaKyrilova

OlgaKyrilova Peon

Best Answers:
    <only the first item they buy, though>
    I correct myself, "only for the first order they place", not for the first item. If their first order contains many items, you'll get credit for ALL those items, with no limit to the number of items. Sorry for the initial incorrect information.

OlgaKyrilova, Sep 23, 2017 IP