1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google adsense on litespeed powered server: not a good idea?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by haliloo22, Sep 14, 2017.

Hello,
    For a year i used a vps with cpanel/whm on a linux server. My CPU was always around 4,5 so i wanted to try litespeed.
    I have 10 websites with no adsense on it and those 10 websites links to 1 of my website which has adsense on it.
    Since day 1 i installed litespeed and disabled apache, my adsense earnings dropped with 50%. the cost per 1000 decreased like crazy. the views doesnt get changed.
    I tried then 2 things:
    1. i moved the website with adsense on it to another host. but the earnings didnt increased again
    2. i then disabled direct linking from those adsense sites so google wont see where the traffic is from. i think they think the traffic comes from a proxy site as i use google adsense
    2. i then disabled litespeed and my earnings increased again. but cpu was high again.
    3. i then enabled litespeed and enabled client ip so orginal ip adress of my visitors is showed--> earnings increased

so in conclusion: litespeed is not good for websites with adsense.

Now how can we fix this problem? google thinks your website is a proxy website with no real traffic.

i am using the trial version, but looks i am not gonna buy litespeed if my earnings get decreased like this?

haliloo22, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  2. ravau

ravau Member

Best Answers:
    Litespeed has nothing to do with adsense, it work properly in my case. It's just coincidence so search problem somewhere else.

ravau, Sep 21, 2017 IP
  3. haliloo22

haliloo22 Member

Best Answers:
    disable it and see ur earnings go up

haliloo22, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  4. MythIP

MythIP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did your earnings change? Im curious since I use them as well.

MythIP, Oct 5, 2017 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also using litespeed server on my adsense enabled blog and there is no decrease in earnings. I think you have to re think on the problem.Litespeed server has nothing to do with your adsense earning.

iwebsocial, Nov 9, 2017 IP