1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

social networks analytics

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by stounex, Sep 10, 2017.

hello everybody
    i need your help i am looking for a solution to analyse social network profiles and pages
    a solution that can give a relations and friends graph of a profile facebook for example and his interests ...
    thank you

stounex, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  2. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try using Google Analytics. It is one of the best ways to understand user or customer behaviors. You can consider it as free.

Jessicarousey, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But Social Networks has also analytics or insights that is built in within the profile account. GA is free but still has limited data to provide for the free users. Kindly explain on what kind of customization process that will be done on GA for the OP's thread?

KylieSweet, Sep 18, 2017 IP
  4. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This will explain how: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-measure-social-media-using-google-analytics-reports/
    hope this helps

Jessicarousey, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense, but can you discuss on what you have learned from that article that you posted. Kindly don't redirect the members here on other websites. I already answered you with all my knowledge and experience in the field. The way you posted only shows you are relying on other sources just to say something on the thread.

KylieSweet, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  6. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With all due respect, I am here trying to contribute something to this deserted post. If you know best, then you should've replied to this post before. The article I posted is a step-by-step process that might come handy to the OP and it's all there. I am just trying to do something that might be helpful alright? If this ain't helping at all I might as well just stop doing all of this. Peace out :)

Jessicarousey, Sep 21, 2017 IP
  7. stounex

stounex Peon

Best Answers:
    what i need is something else i explain :
    for example i need an application that can get all users that like or comment on a user profile posts or giving all his interests and posts he liked or commented ...

stounex, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  8. rosaann

rosaann Peon

Best Answers:
    I use social media marketing SicialPilot
    It having great features like bulk scheduling, custom Facebook branding and social media analytics.

rosaann, Sep 27, 2017 IP