1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 20$ Viber chat background making contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Doctorlove, Sep 13, 2017.

Hello

I am a member of a larger group in viber. We are in need of a very light coloured background for viber chat where i wish to use: few images, country flags and some text inn one background image. What i want you to remember is that text people write inn this viberchat will have to be visible over this new made viber background, and therefor the lighter images there are the better. For the 2 flags we can make as light colours as possible do their colours dont disturb. Perhaps it should also have a light background with very simple lightgrey tones with light red, blue white for norwegian flag and very light green and white for pakistani flag.

What i need is for you to make or incorporate these flags into the design of
    https://rlv.zcache.com/medical_symb...499b948099670475f3d5f5e09_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

As a text for background i need: Norsk Pakistansk Legeforum .

Here is not what i want but something i also liked. Here you have 2 flags on each side and a building in middile. What i want is to use a image like above (nicer) and have it made in norwegian and pakistani flag colours with the text provided above under the image all in light background not disturbing fashion.

If your design is picked you will be paid to your paypal.

Cant wait to see your images.

Best of Luck.
    I know you wont let me down. You never did.

Regards
    DL :)

Doctorlove, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  2. Doctorlove

Doctorlove Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Doctorlove, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  3. Doctorlove

Doctorlove Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There has been no interest,so the contest ends now.

Doctorlove, Sep 14, 2017 IP