1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web design niche site SEO Help Needed?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sharp, Sep 10, 2017.

Hi ..

i have a website site related to Web designing niche .. currently i am ranking in 6 th page on google in my desire keyword .. i want to ask you something if i found some good quality website which is not related to my niche like : fashion, business, etc should i took links from those site ?.. is those type of link worth ? it will help to rank my website ? all website DA PA above 30 . ?

Expert suggestion needed?

Thanks

sharp, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  2. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you have to check those websites history. Previously those websites were posted your website niche blogs or not?

Second, If that content is related to your niche (Means the content from where you get a link), then it is fine. But do not continue such practices.

Every time, DA and PA doesn't matter.

smithrick, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the link from the site that is not a niche website not worth because relevancy matter how you do that (how you link your website with the website that is not in your niche) but I do not recommend you to link your website with the irrelevant website.
    Your niche is Web Designing and there are plenty of websites you have to link with and improve your website ranking and there are other methods too like Content Marketing.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 13, 2017 IP