1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sudden drop in traffic after 14th October

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by mujju93, Dec 7, 2013.

I recently saw in Google analytics that i have lost rankings for most of the keywords on 15th October. A day before, everything was normal. Is it due to penalty or some algorithm update?
    I have not buyed any links or service and have few backlinks which are built manually and through forums. Any possible reason for this ??
    Some people suggested that i reduce keyword density since i have density of about 2-2.5% without synonyms. Also, there are certain 3-4 low competition keywords which i am ranking on first page !
    And there is no message in Google webmaster tools so no manual spam actions
    The PR also increased from N/A to PR 2 yesterday. :\
    Please suggest me some ways to improve SERP rankings again. Thank you :)
    Attachments: Traffic report for October 2013 analytics.jpg

mujju93, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  2. profs77

profs77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just want to double check if this is related to google search or google shopping? If its related to Google shopping, I would consider what products did you add in those few days. Sometimes Google shopping has been incorrectly grouping products like if a GTIN number was wrong. Then that can throw a wrench in your entire campaign, lot of algorithmic fluctuations can occur.

profs77, Sep 9, 2017 IP