1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would be a suitable hosting spec for...

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Amsterdam, Aug 24, 2017.

Amsterdam, Aug 24, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you could choose the cheapest web hosting packages from hosting providers. Won't be a problem with the bandwith as long as the number of viewers correlate with your estimate. As you're from the UK, you could choose a UK hosting provider. You could read reviews on trustpilot.co.uk before making a decision on what provider you will go with.

Good luck!

MrKing01, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  3. saiefmahmud

saiefmahmud Member

Best Answers:
    Will your videos be self-hosted or embedded? If self-hosted, definitely you will need dedicated solution and cost will be around $200-$1000 per month. But embedded video won't need much space and shared hosting will be enough for you. It may cost $4-$20 per month. You can check web hosting offers here in the buy, sell or trade section. You may also check Web Hosting Talk for good offers. Good luck.

saiefmahmud, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  4. Elomelo

Elomelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you google you will find tons of them. But not all of them are reliable. I have very bad experience with a number of web hosting providers. Sometimes service becomes more important than price. I have been hosting my wordpress blog at pawnhost.com for a couple of years. The price of this company is affordable and support team is really good. You may want to learn more about them by visiting their website.

Elomelo, Sep 8, 2017 IP