1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

high risk payment gateway solution..?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by dimuthuberg, Aug 6, 2016.

is there any high risk payment gateway solution for WordPress website which sell adult related products .??

dimuthuberg, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CCBILL, EPOCJ, VEROTEL and netbilling they are all accept high risk Adult entertainment business. Just contact them one by one.

fionix, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  3. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to preface this by pointing out that I am NOT an affiliate of any of these nor am I an employee lol ( I don't want to get banned, new to replying/posting) -but DigitalAccessPass (DAP) and S2 Member (the PRO version) both directly integrate with the CCBill gateway (they specialize in Adult processing and affiliate networking as well)....also, I know you can use MemberMouse for adult sites as well, I'm not sure if any of the payment processors they connect with would be kosher with it (depending on the type of adult site, i.e. dating vs cam vs toys vs video) but if you make your money off of CPA/CPC/CPM with free memberships that's an option as well...Oh btw all of those are WP plugins (except for CCBill which is the all in one gateway and processor)....Not sure which is the best route for the other two (WP plugin directory vs the direct website for the plugin) but for membermouse you have to get the plugin as a (free) downloaded directly from their website (just throw a .com after the name of any of those plugins and you will find yourself at their site...come to think of it, it wouldnt hurt to go directly to their sites anyway as SAAS / PAAS providers like these often have free trials/in depth video tutorials and way more info avail that way....

So once again:
    for Gateway/Processing easy approval for adult:

CCBill (.com)

WP Plugins that integrate directly with CCBill for adult sites:

Digital Access Pass (DAP) (.com)
    S2member (.com) PRO version

If Free access, OR (just dbl checked the verbiage on the site, although I have not personally attempted alternative integrations with them) they CLAIM to be very willing to accommodate other (unlisted) payment gateways and explicitly mention the scenario of an adult content site as an acceptable use of their service (good thing for you):

MemberMouse (.com)

As far as s2Member and DAP go, honestly I can only recommend based on reviews bc when I was starting up they were out of my ridiculously small budget (although neither of them are honestly very expensive, I just didn't have $100-200 to cough up at once, even for a one time licence) ....

I HAVE , however, used MemberMouse myself, and they are not only the lowest up front out of pocket (they have a trial period then it's only like $20/month or something) but it was ridiculously easy and their customer support is very responsive.

CCBill I have used for a non-adult site and used their webhook integration method to connect to a cart that isn't pre-integrated with them and it worked famously....I got approved on an adult site as well, but didn't end up doing anything with that bc I wasn't getting enough traffic for it to make sense, but I digress...

I hope that helps you a little

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    ShortGuyzRule, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  4. moneytalksback

moneytalksback Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi dimuthuberg,

There are plenty of companies that would love the adult business. Two questions: Are you located in the US or internationally? And do you have previous processing for this company?

moneytalksback, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  5. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Peon

Best Answers:
    besides Bitcoin
    - If I remember correctly if you have firefox installed and select from options - help then donate, take a look at how you can actually donate to firefox it is a payment processor whom I am not as familiar with however it looks interesting and I have thought about using it - I just looked it up it is https://stripe.com/ - maybe check them out and

***** also - check out some adult websites and use their shopping cart (before purchasing of course) and many times the payment processor it is advertised somewhere

ClarkKent, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  6. Zubir

Zubir Peon

Best Answers:

My name is Marko, I am the VP of Business Development at 4Cash. We are Payment Service Provider servicing various high risk e-commerce merchants. If you still need a solution, we can schedule a skype call in order to investigate potential cooperation.

KR,

Zubir, Dec 15, 2016 IP
  7. dimuthuberg

dimuthuberg Active Member

Best Answers:
    still not found .. can you send me link i can check about service ..

dimuthuberg, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  8. BuySomeBitcoins

BuySomeBitcoins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use MYPOS.eu

BuySomeBitcoins, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  9. MagdaS

MagdaS Active Member

Best Answers:
    eJitting.sm

One time payment is $900 but APP allows you to:

- create/manage clients (login/pass -> even 100 paycards per client)
    - getting full stats of payments (who, where from, where to, how much, for what, tech details etc)
    - full loggers (exportable to D_CHICK formats - sntp are fuckers that stinks)
    - full real autoinstaller - installs on every server which supports php 5.6. No support for php 7 up.

Complete app is 20mb in size.

MagdaS, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  10. James Dj

James Dj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Beta Cash Express is a payment processor for high risk processing (adult) related products. Check out their website, or contact me for more info.

James Dj, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  11. dimuthuberg

dimuthuberg Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply

dimuthuberg, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  12. netcfo

netcfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh,good job for them

netcfo, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  13. Paylike

Paylike Peon

Best Answers:
    Paylike might workout for you if your business is located in the EU. Send me a mail and we discuss it:

Paylike, Oct 4, 2017 IP