1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am frustrated over the slow Instagram growth of my account.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jon a, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, Due to all the Instagram craze, we have been trying to grow our Instagram followers for some time now but have not made alot of progress.  Organic growth is almost impossible and we have tried the following:  Using Hash Tags (which did not result into too many followers, but alot of likes mostly from non-local people, local hash tags fared worse), Following the followers of other businesses (this was good, but eventually Instagram limits how many you can follow, then we used a program to unfollow some and follow again, not something you can do alot).  We tried other software out there like Crowd Fire and etc, but they got banned by Instagram.  I was wondering, what tool or program can I use to grow our followers that has proven to work for you.  Or what strategies. Thank you.

jon a, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Without knowing your brand and the types of people you expect to follow you here are some things I see people doing
    • ambassadors - offering freebies or discounts to people if they will promote your brand. Expect high turnover but with high visibility while they're on board.
    • offline promotion
    • cross-media - post your instagram links onto twitter
    But ask yourself, critically, if the content you post warrants attention. Just because you want it, work hard for it, is it the kind of thing your potential customers are actually interested in?

sarahk, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In online marketing never stick with only one thing i have a bloh youtube channel build an email list etc .Nothing its sure online and if you stay with only one you can get a very big failure

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @As Spartan14 suggests, never stick with only one thing. You should be visible on different platforms. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Then you could always link to your Instagram from other platforms.

MrKing01, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  5. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can try instagram ads

hiuufji, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  6. KevinPes

KevinPes Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way to get more followers in my opinion is to do a contest/giveaway.
    You basically just create an ad for what it is that you are giving me away (e.g. coupon for 10% off, a couple of free products or whatever you think is most suitable for your niche) and in order to get in, all people have to do is like your site, share the post and give you their email address (for later email-marketing purposes if you want to).
    You can dm me if you want for more information.

KevinPes, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  7. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would not recommend using softwares to get followers. You can put a high risk on yourself to get banned. Instead - test what your audience likes, try to think of new promoting ways, learn from others who are already successful on Instagram. Do what they are doing and you will get there.

Profit Donkey, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  8. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes Quality followers is better over the Quantity of followers.
    If you are posting pictures with good content & hashtags and they are getting lots of likes & comments - to me that is winning.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  9. Maria Febrianti

Maria Febrianti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    there is a 'problem' in instagram. Tons of people experienced lack of engagement and follower growth. I dont know if ig keeps banning bots or they indeed cut the engagement to encourage ads. just like FB

Maria Febrianti, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  10. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    maybe the problem is within your posts?

Jessicarousey, Sep 5, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.