1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling DELETE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Linas K, Aug 30, 2017.

Unique and warm looking dropshipping store with very most niche-related design.

All most popular Rasta / Bob Marley-related products was manualy imported from aliexpress with markups. However, products needs to be re-checked now if they are still available on aliexpress and imported new ones, because I haven't done anything with this store since 2016 september (it is because I'm currenly working on few other projects + I have daily job). I builded it for more that half years because I was able to work on it only once a week because of that lack of time.

Site developed on OpenCart platform. Design is very unique, theme was remaded by designer and programmer according to my order. Design is very warm and causes positive emotions for rasta fans (especially for those whos smokes cannabis).

You will also get google+, pinterest, instagram, twitter and facebook accounts with some real followers. My facebook page is still receiving some likes even if I dont posted since September.

I had 1 sale totalling of $15.49 so far, but I did not lauched any advertisments too. There was few attempts to checkout, but they didn't make it because paypal payment method wasn't configured right at that moment.

Site is also great for those whos interested in selling rasta stuff with stocking products by yourself (working as non-dropshiper).

Domain was bought on 14-feb-2016, real age of the website is about 18 months.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Linas K, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  2. chaoscript

chaoscript Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 40
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Site have some traffic ?

chaoscript, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  3. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Not much, you can see connected analytics data on description.

Linas K, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  4. ashadweb

ashadweb Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do we get the dropshipper details?

ashadweb, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  5. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All products are from aliexpress

Linas K, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  6. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am wanting to buy a Dropshipping site ... plz PM asap, thanku.

citisale, Nov 4, 2017 IP