1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Few tips on how to get real Facebook likes (3 free + 1 paid)

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by detmoney, Aug 24, 2017.

Hi everyone,

I would like to share some of the Facebook like getting methods that have worked for me.
    1. Start a page that people would love to follow. This is crucial. If no one cares about the topic you choose, you will have a hard time getting new fans. For example, pick a video game that a lot of people play. Or something new and insanely hyped. Movie, meme, book, anything. Something fresh that drives lots of people crazy. It's especially great if no one started a page on that topic. Like when the new GTA or the last Fallout game came out. People were so interested in those that the only thing they had to do was setting up a page in time, build up a couple of hundreds of followers to show up at the top of the Facebook search for the GTA or Fallout 4 keywords and post ANYTHING related regularly.
    2. You will need exposure. The best way to get it is to be active in relevant groups. For example, you would like to create a big fan page for a TV show you like. Let's say it is Game of Thrones. Be active and share your QUALITY posts sometimes from your page in those groups. Of course only if it is allowed.
    3. Invite a couple of people who engaged with your posts. Don't go crazy with it. Just a couple, like 10-20 invites. Especially those who engaged with more posts. Repeat it every single day.
    4. If you have a little budget. Ask active pages' and groups' admins about their advertisement rates. You can find A LOT cheaper and way more effective options than Facebook ads.
    Hope I could help! :)

Cheers

detmoney, Aug 24, 2017 IP
  2. lgchandana

lgchandana Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have funny video Page, it get huge views and likes
    But content is not original.

I need method to create best Content to Facebook page

lgchandana, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You claim that the content is not original. Do you have the permission to use the content? Otherwise you are at risk being banned/blocked if copyright holders take action.

MrKing01, Sep 3, 2017 IP