1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog: website or social media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jsm, Mar 16, 2017.

Dears,
    I've reading that having a blog would help my website be found faster on search engines.
    I've read also that search engines crawl trusted social media like linkedin, facebook, etc.
    Ok, sometimes what we read is not accurate, that's why I need your advice, so here you go:
    Would I publish part of my articles on my website's blog and link it to the full article, let's say on linkedin, facebook, twitter? or I do the opposite: part of the article on linkedin, facebook, twitter linked to the full article on my website's blog?
    Thank you

jsm, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What niche?
    What target demographic?

sarahk, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That.

qwikad.com, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  4. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best strategy is to post your article to your blog / website first - then share to social media linking back to the URL for the post.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Mar 17, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with this.
    It would have been better if you would have mentioned subject about your site. But both the mediums will help you to get traffic. Social media being a bit faster. Also go for social bookmarking that will also help.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be confused if blog, website, social media or else as long as you established your website from the target audience that will be one of the most important to drive quality traffic on your website.

KylieSweet, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  7. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Create your blog or website first and then promote it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Social media is a great way to get quality traffic to a site or blog. It does take time and effort though.

danasurvey, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  8. Inspiredgfx

Inspiredgfx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I always write a good article for my Blog. Which has links to YouTube, Twitter and facebook. I also will write a description on Facebook with a quick intro to the article on Facebook, linking to the blow, as well as YouTube and twitter. It becomes a big circle. Through anylitics I do see that I get traffic from 1 venue to the other. I have seen people on YouTube also like my twitter ect...

If they follow to multiple avenues, it greatly increases the chance of converting them for any sales pitches you may be offering. Or just becoming loyal followers for any CPM campaigns running.

Inspiredgfx, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  9. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Part of the article on social media, with the link attached to it. Make sure to make it really engaging though, so people will check out more on the full article.

Anitasol, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  10. Lethal Marketer

Lethal Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    well the aim is to drive traffic to your website, compared to your facebook page which has limited information, do post on blog or website first and link to your social media pages.

Lethal Marketer, Aug 7, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think it's better not to try to invent a bike but to use techniques that are trusted and working which is first posting on your blog, adding social sharing buttons on your blog, and sharing about your new article on all social media platforms.

Profit Donkey, Sep 1, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.