1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shipping issues

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Dan Carbo, Aug 30, 2017.

Hi, we are starting a new ecommerce very soon. We are going to be selling a very particular product and service.

I got most of it figured out , but i am stuck on the shipping part.....
    I will be going through a efulfillment service to ship our product out but we are the middle man so to speak....we will have member buying stuff from a other member but we have to guarantee privacy and confidentiality for all parties. So we have to send a package with our product and with a return envelope to the 3rd party and he/she has to send it back to us so we can get it to the 1rst party that bought it. Because we can not have the 3rd party see a name or address on the package to send it directly from there to the buyer.

Anyone would have any suggestions on how we could bypass that and ship it directly from the 3rd to the first without them seeing who they are?
    Thanks Dan

Dan Carbo, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  2. Fillip Dahn

Fillip Dahn Peon

Best Answers:
    The only option I see is to go through shipping companies individually and try to convince them that it's a good idea for them to deliver items to the people they don't have any information about :D

All in all, it doesn't really seem plausible.

Fillip Dahn, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  3. Dan Carbo

Dan Carbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, we might of found a way. we are talking to ups to make our own security seal that would be put over the address of the 3rd party and could only be removed by Ups agent at the counter to reveal the name and address of 3rd party for delivery. If the security seal is broken when ups receives the package it would be void and not delivered.

we are still brain storming about different ways we can approach it :)
    Any ideas welcome

Dan Carbo, Sep 1, 2017 IP