1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internet Marketing in GERMANY??/ (german customers??)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Molzer, May 29, 2017.

hello, i want to do some research before i start a new project. my first language is german. my idea is first to do online marketing in german language, and then if it should work market the same products in english. For that i will need someone whos first language is english. What do you think is it more difficult for example to sell ebooks about health, training, personal development to a german audience?? i have the impression that german people are somehow not open for it, and want anyway everythink for free. What do you think, what are your experiences with different volks thank english speaking people? thanks

Molzer, May 29, 2017 IP
  2. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone wants things for free...

Bielefelder, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Germany is a big market. It's sad that you have the impression that their people want everything for free. Just as @Bielefelder suggests, everyone wants things for free. You shouldn't let your impressions destroy your business opportunities. Health, training and personal development are things that people all over the world are interested in. You have knowledge in the German laguage and can market to the German audience. I can see no reason why your health and training ebooks would fail. You can offer the ebooks in their language, rather than them having to read in a foreign language.

MrKing01, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  4. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Bielefelder, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  5. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Without actually trying it out, you will never know it's working or not. You have an advantage, being a native German speaker and promoting to Germany audience. I think it can definitely be done.

Profit Donkey, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  6. Fillip Dahn

Fillip Dahn Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed, that's a completely wrong mindset when starting a new business. If you think that no one is likely to buy your product, try to improve so much that you would be able to change your own opinion about it.

Fillip Dahn, Aug 31, 2017 IP