1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick Question About Affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by samilee80, Jun 20, 2017.

Hello Everyone,

I know I am not new to this forum, However I just launched my very first product on JVZOO today and I am not promoting it in this post in any way. I was just wondering does anyone have any suggestions on how to get affiliates? I have 2 affiliates so far.

Any help would be great.

samilee80, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  2. Orlando M

Orlando M Active Member

Best Answers:
    Requires work.

Being active on forums, answer to questions in regards of the site. You need to create a good content to get people engaged to the site you're promoting

Orlando M, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  3. MotoJao

MotoJao Active Member

Best Answers:
    Put your launch into Munch Eye and schedule your launch. (Only if it´s a Internet Marketing Product)

Then join JV FB Groups

Just search for them on either FB or Google

Join them and post your launch in them.

Before you post build a relationship with those potential affiliates.

You could comment on their launches in the fb groups, you could promote their stuff via Launch Jacking on Video, and then they might be interested in promoting your stuff or do a launch with you.

If you are unknown to the affiliates you will not get to much success.

To get started I recommend that you could launch your product on Warrior Forum or even here on Digital Point, and then after you have a buyers list you could go for those affiliates.

MotoJao, Jul 6, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  4. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Create a page describing your own affiliate program on your website and see if you get some subscribers.

Bielefelder, Jul 7, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The website of your product must be established on the field so that it will not hard for you to find affiliates in which will promote your product for with commissions on the conversions.

KylieSweet, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can post your product on clickbank also ,and be active in forums jv groups etc .Its very hard until you make your product to be known after that people will come naturaly

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  7. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just like Spartan14 mentioned, beginning is the hardest. It takes time for your product to get out there. However, Facebook groups might be helpful and there are tons of them related to affiliate marketing. Most of them allow self-promoting.

Also, don’t forget other social media platforms, like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. These are great platforms to get your name and product out there. You can not only promote your product by creating content, but you can also search for influencers who might be happy to promote your product.

It might take some time but it’s worth trying. Good luck!

Profit Donkey, Aug 24, 2017 IP
  8. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thank you all for the suggestions... I have always been the one promoting the products not the one selling.. I already got a lot of my list to start promoting it but they dont really have a list and thats why its a little hard for me :D I really appreciate all the feedback.

samilee80, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  9. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Create a page on your site where you promote your affiliate program. Promote that page trough forums, facebook groups or paid in Google Adwords, Bing Ads, etc.

thedark, Aug 30, 2017 IP