1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Blackhat Make Money Online Forum ~42k Members

Discussion in 'Sites' started by NemoX, Aug 29, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?

I haven't made a single share/post on my forum since 7 months as I simply do not have time for this site compared to my other massive projects. All the threads posted, shares have been done by users since then. It's been completely autopilot.

How is it monetized?
    It has Popunder ads for now, but that was just a test I was running comparing CPM for different Popunder networks

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    A few hours a day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Getting content to keep user engagement up, I can share some of my tips.

More Info:

The site is not being monetized in terms of Upgrade members system, that means once you buy it you can start an Upgraded members area/group and have all the profits generated for yourself as you don't have to commit providing services for already existing Upgraded members. Most people sell forums once they sell enough lifetime upgraded members and feel they cannot milk it anymore.
    The forum software is MyBB, upon buying you get complete access to the domain and the files/database.
    The site has been up in this domain for more than a year. The Domain is extremely good that's the reason I decided to move my old forum to this one.

No Analytics on the site, Cloudflare stats as follows:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NemoX, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  2. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    seo forum and tf 0 cf 13 ???

trajik, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's garbage, all the threads are scraped from blackhatworld, I doubt it really has any traffic or any real members.

malky66, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  4. NemoX

NemoX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't done a single link building for the forum. I'd rather keep my PBNs pointing to my other projects and keep their OBL low. If you know any SEO at all, you'd know that forums like these don't need link building, it just ranks on the free stuff posted and there is no shortage of people who go to 5-10th result to get their "free" stuff. Just slap a reply before viewing links and boom, good bounce rate to fool Google and it's on the first page because all others were taken down due to DMCA. Good SEO is usually good for landing pages and sites where you sell something, I am not selling anything on the forum, it's as free as it gets.

Scraped from BHW? Please, what else are you assuming? Do you just go to peoples threads to trash them? "This user has received $0.00 as a seller and has spent $0.00 as a buyer". Wow, no wonder. "I have no intention of buying anything, let's just browse marketplace to sales trash other member's threads based on quick 1-minute research".
    I haven't even logged in to my forum for more than 7 months, what members post is not my issue. Hell, even the so called guides posted here by members are usually taken from BHW/WF Warriors area.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    NemoX, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  5. AjiPagez

AjiPagez Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good forum :D

AjiPagez, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  6. NemoX

NemoX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NemoX, Oct 11, 2017 IP
  7. gallitin

gallitin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Did this sell or still available for purchase?

gallitin, Jan 15, 2018 IP