1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpa Empire

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jessecooper, Dec 16, 2006.

How has everyone's experience been with CPA Empire, I just started working with them and the support team is very helpful. Also how does everyone fell there lead programs compare to other cpa companies?

jessecooper, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  2. jessecooper

jessecooper Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to take back some of the good remarks about cpa empire.

I have been promoting an offer that is listed as $35 a lead.
    MANY people download the program and that would qualify as a lead right? Well I was never credited so I contacted my Affi. Manager. She told me that a lead for them was a when someone bought the program (not just using the free program). I asked her why that couldn't just be called $35/sale (instead of $35/lead). She said they are all listed as leads.

So I show her examples, ON THERE SITE, of where some companies are listed as pay per sale and pay per lead. She apologized and says that is how the company wanted it listed.

SO WHEN WAS A SALE CALLED A LEAD!!!

I find this very deceptive and think that CPA Empire should stick up for there publishers by ACCURATELY listing the programs and methods to get paid.

Commission Junction doesn't feed me this crap, why does cpaempire. grrrrrr.

If anyone has any thoughts on other cpa companies please respond (i.e azoogle, maxbounty, etc.)

Also if you have been duped by your cpa comp. i'd like to hear your thoughts. Who knows, I may write a nice article/ebook on all the cpa programs.

Pissed as hell and feeling robbed,
    jesse :mad:

jessecooper, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  3. DannyA

DannyA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Jesse,

If you're looking for different CPA Networks, COPEAC.com is another option. We have very competitive payouts, experienced and attentive A.M.'s, and prompt payments.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or go to copeac.com

Best Regards,
    Danny

DannyA, Dec 18, 2006 IP
    jessecooper likes this.
  4. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, these free software download campaigns can be missleading if it is not clearly stated as sale, one can think that the commission is for the free download since all the banners are stating free software. I mean this in general not for one specific CPA network ... :) Anyway, I don't think is there is any way you can get paid $XX for a free download.

drugoon, Dec 18, 2006 IP
    jessecooper likes this.
  5. jessecooper

jessecooper Peon

Best Answers:
    ya i know... i can dream though!!!
    the thing is, some things are clearly label $x/sale while others are labeled $x/lead, i would think they would post it correctly. I mean when someone completes a transaction it's called a sale... not a lead.
    p.s i've calmed down now... :)

jessecooper, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  6. kwandom

kwandom Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been testing out Copeac and so far I like it.

kwandom, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  7. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    That's good :) Everybody makes mistakes, inlcuding Affiliate networks ;)

drugoon, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  8. aff_newbie

aff_newbie Peon

Best Answers:
    i actually love cpa. they are right up there with azoogle for me. they've got great payouts and my AM is SUPER friendly and helpful.

aff_newbie, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  9. personalpa

personalpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you referring to PC Bug Doctor ?

personalpa, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  10. netizen-x

netizen-x Peon

Best Answers:
    all the way to azoogle too. Cpa empire..umm :eek:

netizen-x, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  11. jessecooper

jessecooper Peon

Best Answers:
    i may be.....

jessecooper, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  12. 12washington

12washington Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont feel comfortable doing business with Maxbounty since Shoemoney talked about their bad reputation. Anyhow, so I contacted Maxbounty and applied as a publisher. They never completely reviewed my app and rejected me right away and then after some talks back and forth they finally approved my app. Their support team was extremely rude. This is what I received from Gillian Irvine:

"As you were told upon rejection, there is no site attached. You need to fix this - get a site, start your site, fix the URL you sent us, whatever the case may be. As it stands now it does not work. Look over your application, try clicking on the link if you think this is an error and see for yourself.
    Let us know.
    Thank you,
    Gillian"

Was this person having a bad day or what? Plus they're not willing to go an extra mile to help the affiliates. I needed a list of offers from their network with offerID etc. in an excel spreadsheet, they would not do it for me. Whereas, my affiliate manager at Hydra worked really hard (I was getting emails from her at 9pm!!!) to get the list of offers I requested from her.

Azoogleads GUARANTEES payments even if the advertiser backs out from the payment for leads you generated.

My experience with companies:
    Azoogleads and Hydra (top support and timely payments)
    Incentaclick, Clickbooth (Support sucks)
    Maxbounty (Not feeling too good about their services. Not willing to go an extra mile. RUDE!!!)

12washington, Dec 20, 2006 IP
    jessecooper likes this.
  13. JP Sauve

JP Sauve Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey 12washington, sorry your experience wasn't the best. We always try to go the extra mile, and not sure why the ball was dropped in your case. If you search for MaxBounty on Digital Point, you'll find most others have the opposite experience than what you found. Tone in email is often easy to misinterpret and I'm guessing that's what happened here.

Either way, you obviously feel slighted. If you're burnt by the experience and wish to go elsewhere, understood, and I wish you luck in your ventures. If you want to chat direct with me about the difficulties (I'm one of the owners), to give some specifcs on where we let you down, by all means shoot me a PM.

JP Sauve, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  14. meditang

meditang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with JP. Maxbounty is one of the best networks around and I have never had any problems with them.

meditang, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  15. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    This is true and I also think this is what happened... So good luck to you both (JP Sauve and 12washington) :)

drugoon, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  16. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had the same experience with Hydra. My Hydra manager has sent me one list of offers based on my criteria and now is working on a second one. My aff manager is very helpful.

Agreed here too. I've talked on the phone w/ my Azoogle Aff manager several times.

Hydra & Azoogle all the way :D

motheninja, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  17. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really like Max Bounty. I haven't done much volume with them, but they were helpful when I tried them out. They are growing to be one of the top CPA affiliate networks around. In the end, Max Bounty and Azoogle will be neck and neck for the top IMO.

MattEvers, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  18. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It seems they are showing false information. A sale is a sale and a lead is a lead. I have been with CPA Empire for over a year and so far I have yet to earn $0.01, show I don't really bother with them that much.

john269, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  19. jessecooper

jessecooper Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah thats the feeling i got, seems borderline fraud (maybe not)

jessecooper, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  20. hqBuyer

hqBuyer Active Member

Best Answers:
    quit tooting your own horn you guys suck balls you should change your name to maxballsuckers.com wheres my money!!! go with azoogle or cpaempire.com i'll use your shirt you mailed me to wipe my ass

Wheres my money! you guys owe me several thousand.

hqBuyer, Feb 1, 2007 IP
    AutoPrime likes this.