1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help Me ? How to Grow Adsense Income ?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Myfragrance, Jul 10, 2017.

Hello, friends, I have 2 websites in which I am using Google Adsense.
    1.www.amitwebmarketing.com - is my blog where I used to write articles about Digital Marketing and SEO.
    2.www.24x7newshub.com is a News Portal blog where is used post youtube videos.

but worst thing even running ads in 2 website my daily income is not even 1$ a day which is very irritating and depressed Please Help me and Give your valuable suggestion

Myfragrance, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For site 1.
    It is embarrassing then for you that you have a post on the site on "Tricks Regarding these Huge Google Adsense Earning" ... the fact that you are writing about things you clearly have no expertise in - that might explain why that site is failing. The rest of the content on that site is very poorly written, clearly show that you have no expertise in the topic; and adds no value to the web; its never going to rank well to get the traffic to earn more than peanuts.

For site 2.
    Only a matter of time before adsense's disabled on that site as it is clearly breaking Youtube's terms and conditions about the monetization of sites that primarily consist of embedded video.
    Other than that, the content is poorly written dribble and has plenty of copyright violations .... never going to succeed with that one either

I have no idea how you were even able to get an adsense account with that junk.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Agent000, Jul 10, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to create quality content. Research a subject and write in an educational and interesting way. Then you need to be active on social media platforms. You can engage with people and share your link when it's appropriate. If you want a steady traffic you need to work with the content and update your site regularly. Moreover you need to work with the titles. Make them appealing so people want to visit your website. The time is long gone when people could create websites with machine generated texts or duplicated content, and earn big money with adsense. Nowadays, search engines will reward you with a high ranking if you create quality content. How do they know that the content has quality? People share the links and discuss it on for example social media.

Hope this clears things up. Ask if you have more questions.

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  4. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Myfragrance as far as your first site www . amitwebmarketing . com is concerned I haven't seen any Google Adsense ads there. You should put Adsense ads above and below your logo (SEO|....) try to align your article in proper justified alignment. Don't use large image size and always use ALT Tag for images. Put Your Social media buttons in the end of article properly aligned. You have spend a large space in Left Hand Side of your blog, reduce it to normal and then arrange your articles accordingly. Use READ MORE option so that your whole landing page don't consumes the majority of space and you have enough space for next article.

Now some guidelines for your second website. Make the name of your website (LOGO) visible and bold. After which the remaining space can be placed with suitable size Adsense Ad. Secondly re-arrange your menu so that each topic has decent space with another one. Place social media icons only in the footer. Reduce the space of footer arrange your categories in horizontally so that they might occupy less space. Keep the pattern of your posted video's same don't change as per your category. Hope you might like my suggestions and then after place horizontal or vertical Adsense Ads appropriately.

Thanks in advance!

dabbu347, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  5. colman

colman Peon

Best Answers:
    you can also keep in study about google ad sense guidelines for further understanding before you start earnings.

colman, Nov 7, 2017 IP