1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social media strategies?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by karuhat, Aug 20, 2017.

Anyone having a lot of success with social media (FB/Twitter/Instagram) in generating leads or traffic for their business?

How man users do you have? Whats your strategy? What kind of content do you create?

karuhat, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  2. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes
    :)

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Aug 26, 2017 IP
  3. yahyamedox

yahyamedox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    facebook ads are my best one

yahyamedox, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  4. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways so far to drive traffic with Facebook is joining and posting in groups. It's free, it's easy and you get a lot of eyes on your product/service. Not sure if you can reach that in every niche, though. If you can find groups in your niche that will allow self-promotion, you can drive a lot of traffic like this. The only thing is that you have to keep posting regularly, because your posts get pushed away really fast by other posts.

Profit Donkey, Aug 29, 2017 IP
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  5. Terry Jensen

Terry Jensen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The answer would be a resounding yes for both Facebook and Instagram, which operate off of the same advertising platform. Any social media platform with with an audience of 1000 or more will help you monetize and promote products or services. But if you are strictly looking for lead generation, you can start right now today with almost no audience at all using Facebook. My company offers Facebook Business Manager services to nearly all of its clients. Facebook's pay-per-click advertising platform is very robust, and let's face it, we're talking about 2 billion monthly active users. Where else can you find that kind of audience to target? Since Facebook owns Instagram, you get the same powerful ad structures on the Insta platform. If you already have a website with traffic, you can start building social audiences based on your site's analytics.

Twitter is another animal altogether. The Twitter ad platform is also valuable, but if you are planning to make it a part of your daily ad strategy then I would strongly suggest posting very frequently and tapping into your 'lighter side' for content. No social audience is looking to be sold constantly, however Twitter streams make it easy to blow right by your ads.

Terry Jensen, Sep 18, 2017 IP
  6. thirdeyeblind82

thirdeyeblind82 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As other said, Facebook Ads is one of the most profitable ways to get traffic, leads and customers. Unfortunately you need to invest a considerable amount of money to figure out what works and what doesn't for your business, but I can guarantee you that once you have an ad that converts, a couple lookalike audiences, and a solid funnel after a user opts in, that investment will be repaid pretty fast!

What I suggest to anyone, is to hire an expert in Social Media marketing instead of figuring out the entire process by yourself. In the long run you're gonna spare money and time to get real results.

thirdeyeblind82, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  7. DirtRider

DirtRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have had a few forums that I have really gone all out with social media promotions but I never got anything out of it at all.

What I have found is that people that use social media normally just don't get the idea behind forums at all. We do have a few of us that do forums that would also use social media but the effort was not worth it in the long run. I now rather focus on trying to add fresh content to my forums and use other means to try and drive traffic their way.

DirtRider, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  8. ly.jennifer1

ly.jennifer1 Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook ads is the best one so far

ly.jennifer1, Oct 2, 2017 IP
  9. maxstone

maxstone Peon

Best Answers:
    Goals and objectives guide your social media strategy to help you successfully connect with your customers. Every piece of your social media strategy serves the goals you set. To budget for social media marketing, look at the tactics you’ve chosen to achieve your business goals and objectives. Your social media marketing strategy isn’t written in stone.

maxstone, Oct 20, 2017 IP