1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Watch Free Movies and TV Shows Movie Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TJA, Aug 22, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I do not have the money to keep up with it.

Hosting I recommend inMotion it's $49 VPS a month(you need at-least 2gb of ram and over 400gb storage to run cronjobs)

Domain: 12 a year via namecheap

Freelancer to fix cronjob bugs: $29-45 depending on who YOU want to hire. Currently everything is manual but if you get the bugs fixed it will all be AUTOMATIC!

PROMOTION: $500

How is it monetized?

You can put ads in all different places.

I just use the main page for ads but you can contact the script writer who I will give you contact with that will help you for a fixed cost.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes a 32 liked FB page.

How much time does this site take to run?

Once you get it to automatic 0 but right now it takes me anywhere from 2-4 hours at night around 8-10pm

What challenges are there with running this site?

Making money if you don't advertise.

We haven't made anything and gained 166 regular visitors without advertising but we don't make anything. We recommend spending 500 to the promoter to help you gain popularity. The promoter is a famous youtuber with over 500k views on all his videos and 400k subscribers.

Also the cronjobs (4) does not work you must contact support or have someone on freelancer to fix them all for a fixed price around 30-40 bucks. (This will make it all automatic!)

If I wanna buy it what do I need to have ready?

FTP information
    control panel information (so I can edit necessary files and create database)
    Domain transfer (need to register with namecheap)

We do not guarantee income. We do not guarantee traffic. All we can guarantee is satisfaction of delivering the product. You get what you see at YesMovies.Ch. It will be your responsible full time to add more shows and movies. If you need my help for a couple more days after transfer I am willing to help you! :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    TJA, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  2. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you please share what is the $500 price based on?

KingViper, Aug 28, 2017 IP