1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review: Free One Page Website Templates Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by learnwebsitedesigncom, Aug 11, 2017.

learnwebsitedesigncom, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The themes are looking nice. Did you create them? :)

In the footer I think you could benefit from adding "contact us", "privacy policy" and "about us" links. Also, if you intend to add more number of themes it would be beneficial if you added a search field on the top of the website. Then people can enter relevant keywords to find the perfect template for them.

MrKing01, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should reduce the sizes of themes displayed first, then reduce the footer margin of your site (the black portion). Arrange things like Home, Blog and social networking sites like FB, Twitter in a systematic way. Which will give you good look of your site. Put "Term of Use" after "Category". Write brief introduction below your site's name what is site about?

Hope you are able to get things i have tried to explain. Change them and your site will be awesome.

dabbu347, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  4. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your opinions, I was actually thinking pretty much the same thing. I'll be slowly making changes to the site as well as adding more templates and content to the site.

learnwebsitedesigncom, Aug 24, 2017 IP
  5. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @learnwebsitedesigncom Thanks for considering my suggestion, hope at the end you will be having fabulous website for which you will be fill up with proud!

dabbu347, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  6. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think look & feel of the website is not professional. Please try to design your website professionally. So that visitors will be interested. Your navigation is user friendly

sisatel, Sep 23, 2017 IP