1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring a proofreader/product description creator/content writer for long-term work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MyLibary, May 5, 2017.

I'm currently seeking a Native English Speaker (only/ US,UK,AUS,CAN, no problem, you get the idea and know who and where you are) to write content, for a long-term project in building up my Aquarium equipment based website and products. Each product description will be between 100-300 words. Please no article spinners, no copy and pasting, and the works should be 85% or higher CopyScape proof.

Please note: I have an American on-hand via Skype that will verify you are a Native English Speaker, so please; no tire kickers, sweet talkers, car salesmen, outsourcers, or outsourcing companies, spammers, jammers, and yammers. I am specifically seeking one individual to complete these tasks.

What/who makes sense: Proofreaders, content writers, and individuals specializing in product descriptions make the most sense in accepting this project(s). If you have experience and samples of previous work, specifically pertaining to aquatic products then all the better! Please send me a piece of sample-work if possible, regardless.

Someone who is patient, has the ability to commit to this long-term (1-2 weeks), not rush the work, and a writer who is going to stand behind their work is most desirable.

Payment will be daily, or after each submission of 100-300 words. PayPal only.

Please send me a PM if interested. It isn't necessary to fill this thread with questions or offers, and then pm me as well. It only deprives us all of potential time and money.

Thank you.
    Marco.

MyLibary, May 5, 2017 IP
  2. bpshbp

bpshbp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've team of expert writers to do jobs DM me details /skype-bpshbp/whatsapp-8898723761 RT

bpshbp, May 7, 2017 IP
  3. iowawriter4hire

iowawriter4hire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may be interested, depending on what the topics are.

iowawriter4hire, May 11, 2017 IP
  4. givanov

givanov Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Correction and editing of articles in English (grammar, syntax, orthography). Interested in editing articles 1000-1500 words. Write to me if you are interested in my proposal.

givanov, Aug 24, 2017 IP