1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re-Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BlueDevilMedia, Aug 14, 2017.

What's up DP!!!! I've decided to go full-time back into affiliate marketing and seo and everything internet. I joined DP over 11 YEARS AGO...right after some guy named Shoemoney claimed to be making $100k a month from Adsense ;) Anyways, hey everyone! And Shawn what's cookin' bro?!

BlueDevilMedia, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  2. biGGunz

biGGunz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    11 years man, I bet you've seen some interesting stuff along the way. What are you into right now?

biGGunz, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  3. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen a few things haha... honestly I'm still deciding what to focus on...SEO agencies seem hot or affiliate marketing. You?

BlueDevilMedia, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  4. biGGunz

biGGunz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In the recent years stopped focusing on aff marketing, I moved more into the services. I am doing SEO/social media for clients and running guest posting service. Still have a couple of aff sites but I am not working on them, I just don't have time.

biGGunz, Aug 15, 2017 IP
  5. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea SEO seems like the buzz but everyone is doing it. A few clients will pay all the bills though I guess. Do you outsource or handle it all in-house?

BlueDevilMedia, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  6. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Hello everyone!! I have been in this forum from 2010 but due to some reason i was not active, Now as i have returned back hope to have good time here.

Thanks

dabbu347, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum again. You will surely have a good time here. You can do so many things that the forum will keep you occupied for a long time. You can read posts and increase your knowledge in the areas you are interested in. You can also share your knowledge with people and help somebody out. Moreover you can use the marketplace to buy and sell services.

MrKing01, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  8. biGGunz

biGGunz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I outsource a lot of stuff that I don't want to deal with. Most of the time tedious processes. I think is non-productive to do all by yourself. Of course if you never done certain tasks, the best way to go is to learn how to do them and after that to outsource.

biGGunz, Aug 23, 2017 IP