1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone worked with Mediawayss ? - Payment Issues!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by thetrafficbrokers, Aug 21, 2017.

Hi guys,

Anyone had experience working with this company before? They have other sub-companies like Anypops & Ukrads as well. We worked with them from Feb to May this year. Earnings as follows:

Feb - 3.6K
    Mar - 20.2K
    Apr - 39.2K
    May - 21.5K

Payment terms was Net30, and we received Feb payment in Mid Apr. However, we didn't receive Mar payment in May, and thus, have an outstanding balance of 80K with them. Account manager Olga Danilova has been uncontactable and finance department does not respond to queries. We have emailed them to get their CEO Artem to contact us to settle the matter, but no updates. Seems like they are trying their best not to pay, as the amount is rather huge.

Will like to find out if anyone worked with them before, or are currently working with them. Also, Please PM me if you know their senior management or are able to help with this issue. We will offer 5% of the amounts recovered to anyone who can provide information that will lead to the recovery of the outstanding funds.

Thanks and have a good day!

thetrafficbrokers, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  2. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    They are weird, there was problems with paypal, then there was problems with a bank transfer, in the end I got paid by payoneer.
    Only small amounts though, I left them last month in the end as their performance got really bad and not worth it.
    Try she was/is my account manager.

Good luck

EDIT: Here is her Facebook profile which is in her email signature...
    https://www.facebook.com/annishera

dave-london, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  3. thetrafficbrokers

thetrafficbrokers Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dave!

Thanks for the note, and glad you managed to get your money from them. Guess your account manager is much more helpful than ours.:)

thetrafficbrokers, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  4. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried her?

dave-london, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  5. thetrafficbrokers

thetrafficbrokers Member

Best Answers:
    not yet, but will keep u in the loop if we try her

thetrafficbrokers, Sep 11, 2017 IP