1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice Needed- Recommend A Marketing Course That Teaches Me How To Build Affiliate & JV Partners?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by flemingconsultants, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I want to find affiliates to promote my soon to be launched eCourse (mattdonatelle.com). I want to do a killer promotion with my new affiliates/JV's so everyone makes lots of money, I get amazing and happy new customers and everyone is satisfied"

I want to purchase a full length, advanced, step-by-step, "do this and do that" updated Affilate/JV Marketing & Partnership Course.

Clarification: I want affiliates/JV's to market my eCourse. Most of the courses out there I have seen are designed for affiliates rather than for me (product creator)

Thank You Much-Matt

flemingconsultants, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  2. Neehmos

Neehmos Peon

Best Answers:
    Try shoutmeloud site by Harsh Agrawal..he makes affiliate marketing so simple..

Neehmos, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea i also get good experience with shoutmeloud .Also if you register on clickbank you can get some training on how to get affiliates

Spartan14, Aug 22, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.