1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full Business - P2P Handy Worker Business developed and written by an MBA holder.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by index0, Aug 21, 2017.

What is included in the sale?

1. Handyworkr Domain name - transferred to your Godaddy Account, As many popular sites now eliminate the "E" in words ending in "ER" (Ex. Flickr), I believe that HandyWorkr has strong brand potential worldwide.
    2. Website - Site is currently hosted on Amazon and as a courtesy I will configure it in your Amazon account for free.
    3. Free promotional video - People are more apt to join your site with a well written professional promo video. They usually cost several thousand to make on your own. I've created one and it will be made available to you with the purchase of the site.
    HandyWorkr Promo Video => Watch it here! http://handyworkr.com/content/how

✨✨✨✨✨✨

HOW IT WORKS

All users can register for free and participate as a Client -or- HandyWorker/Service Provider

HANDYWORKERS (Earn Money)- HandyWorkers do not need any experience, they can work, anytime, any place, and charge any amount for each hour of their time. They can sign up in and create a HandyWorkr Listing page in under 1 minute with booking options for learners.

CLIENTS (Book handyworkers) - If a client needs a service they can search for handworkers near them, view their profiles, ratings, and recommendations and finally message the handyworker directly to discuss the task. Once the client and handworker agree to the task and hours, the client can easily book and pay for those hours on the HandyWorkr platform.

HANDYWORKR.COM OWNER(Earns % of Bookings) - Site is fully automated so you can spend your time focusing on marketing and user growth. You will make 14.5% (You can change this) of every hour booked on the site, from anywhere in the world. Site is available in all currencies so their is no limitation on growth if you desire to be an international site.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

WEBSITE DESIGN FEATURES

Color Scheme

The site colors are orange and green. Some of the largest handyworker related sites in the world use this type color scheme (Ex. HobbyLobby, HomeDepot, OBI) because it makes people feel more comfortable and creative. It's a great match for the industry.

If you want a new color/logo. No problem. I designed the site to make it easy for anyone to change the colors and add a new logo in just a few minutes via the admin panel.

Facebook SignUp Integrated

FB signup is integrated but i currently deactivated it for sale. New owner will create new FB APP ID (5 minutes) and I will integrate before delivery. This way, you will manage your APP and nobody else will have access.

Home Page Gallery

I added home page gallery to make it easy for people to understand what is offered on the site. You can add/delete photos as you wish using the admin panel. It takes less than 30 seconds per photo.

Site Categories

I divided the site into 16 HandyWorker Categories. This makes it easy for people searching HandyWorkr to easily connect with Service Providers that live near them.

IP GeoLocation

I added GeoLocator based on user IP. So when you find the site, you will be able to find HandyWorker services near you. You can also search the site by typing in the name of the city on the home page.

Create a Listing (Service Provider/HandyWorker Page).

In under 1 minute, anyone can set up a HandyWorkr page describing the service they offer and why potential Clients should choose them. They can add gallery photos to showcase photos of themselves or their respective services. Clients can book handyworkers directly from their HandyWorkr listing page.

Messaging

Guest can request more information and book appointments with HandyWorkers from the listing page. The messaging system design is exactly same layout as FB layout. You can easily communicate and manage all messages and view a history of conversations.

Search Page

There is a a search page that makes it easy for you to search for and filter HandyWorker pages anywhere in the world. You can search by City, Service Category, or hourly rate.

Dashboard

I added a dashboard to make it easy for users to navigate the site and manage HandyWorkr pages, and bookings. Admin can also send announcements to all HandyWorkr users at one time. This makes it easy to get the word out on any important announcements you might want to make.

Multiple Currencies

I designed site so it can be used in any country in the world. In fact it can be used in every country at one time. When user creates HandyWorkr page, they can select the hourly rate and currency they would like to be paid in.

Stripe & PayPal Integrated

I've integrated Stripe & PayPal so user can accept or pay from hundreds of countries and millions of customers around the world. It's all automated, so you simple collect your booking fee on all transactions.

Admin Panel

I created easy to use Admin Panel. This makes it easy for you to modify front end components. For example, you can manage all users from admin. You can change site colors. Add a new logo. Change email templates or modify text on the front end of the site. No need to hire a coder or programmer to do any of these things. Makes it extremely easy for admin to manage site.

What is included in the sale?

1. Handyworkr Domain name - transferred to your Godaddy Account, As many popular sites now eliminate the "E" in words ending in "ER" (Ex. Flickr), I believe that HandyWorkr has strong brand potential worldwide.
    2. Website - Site is currently hosted on Amazon and as a courtesy I will configure it in your Amazon account for free.
    3. Free promotional video - People are more apt to join your site with a well written professional promo video. They usually cost several thousand to make on your own. I've created one and it will be made available to you with the purchase of the site.
    HandyWorkr Promo Video => Watch it here! http://handyworkr.com/content/how

✨✨✨✨✨✨

HOW IT WORKS

All users can register for free and participate as a Client -or- HandyWorker/Service Provider

HANDYWORKERS (Earn Money)- HandyWorkers do not need any experience, they can work, anytime, any place, and charge any amount for each hour of their time. They can sign up in and create a HandyWorkr Listing page in under 1 minute with booking options for learners.

CLIENTS (Book handyworkers) - If a client needs a service they can search for handworkers near them, view their profiles, ratings, and recommendations and finally message the handyworker directly to discuss the task. Once the client and handworker agree to the task and hours, the client can easily book and pay for those hours on the HandyWorkr platform.

HANDYWORKR.COM OWNER(Earns % of Bookings) - Site is fully automated so you can spend your time focusing on marketing and user growth. You will make 14.5% (You can change this) of every hour booked on the site, from anywhere in the world. Site is available in all currencies so their is no limitation on growth if you desire to be an international site.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

WEBSITE DESIGN FEATURES

Color Scheme

The site colors are orange and green. Some of the largest handyworker related sites in the world use this type color scheme (Ex. HobbyLobby, HomeDepot, OBI) because it makes people feel more comfortable and creative. It's a great match for the industry.

If you want a new color/logo. No problem. I designed the site to make it easy for anyone to change the colors and add a new logo in just a few minutes via the admin panel.

Facebook SignUp Integrated

FB signup is integrated but i currently deactivated it for sale. New owner will create new FB APP ID (5 minutes) and I will integrate before delivery. This way, you will manage your APP and nobody else will have access.

Home Page Gallery

I added home page gallery to make it easy for people to understand what is offered on the site. You can add/delete photos as you wish using the admin panel. It takes less than 30 seconds per photo.

Site Categories

I divided the site into 16 HandyWorker Categories. This makes it easy for people searching HandyWorkr to easily connect with Service Providers that live near them.

IP GeoLocation

I added GeoLocator based on user IP. So when you find the site, you will be able to find HandyWorker services near you. You can also search the site by typing in the name of the city on the home page.

Create a Listing (Service Provider/HandyWorker Page).

In under 1 minute, anyone can set up a HandyWorkr page describing the service they offer and why potential Clients should choose them. They can add gallery photos to showcase photos of themselves or their respective services. Clients can book handyworkers directly from their HandyWorkr listing page.

Messaging

Guest can request more information and book appointments with HandyWorkers from the listing page. The messaging system design is exactly same layout as FB layout. You can easily communicate and manage all messages and view a history of conversations.

Search Page

There is a a search page that makes it easy for you to search for and filter HandyWorker pages anywhere in the world. You can search by City, Service Category, or hourly rate.

Dashboard

I added a dashboard to make it easy for users to navigate the site and manage HandyWorkr pages, and bookings. Admin can also send announcements to all HandyWorkr users at one time. This makes it easy to get the word out on any important announcements you might want to make.

Multiple Currencies

I designed site so it can be used in any country in the world. In fact it can be used in every country at one time. When user creates HandyWorkr page, they can select the hourly rate and currency they would like to be paid in.

Stripe & PayPal Integrated

I've integrated Stripe & PayPal so user can accept or pay from hundreds of countries and millions of customers around the world. It's all automated, so you simple collect your booking fee on all transactions.

Admin Panel

I created easy to use Admin Panel. This makes it easy for you to modify front end components. For example, you can manage all users from admin. You can change site colors. Add a new logo. Change email templates or modify text on the front end of the site. No need to hire a coder or programmer to do any of these things. Makes it extremely easy for admin to manage site.

index0, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's obvious that you have spent a lot of time and energy to create the website. There's however one issue that I want to make you aware of. The website has no SSL, so in the address bar there is a lock with a red slash. It indicates that the connection is not secure. To get SSL is not a costly thing. There are free SSL options out there. The reason I suggest that you add SSL to the site is because you allow users to "sign up" and "login" to the site. To keep their email and password details secure, you can add SSL. This will encrypt the data and make it secure. At the moment, when I click on "login" I will be able to add my email information and password details. But as soon as I enter the details a field will appear where there is information that the connection is not secure and that entered logins could be compromised. If you can fix this issue, your site will be more attractive in the eyes of potential buyers. Apart from this I want to mention that the website looks very good and that it has a lot of potential.

Best of luck!

MrKing01, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  3. index0

index0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your reply, I don't see any security issue

index0, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't know if you understand the importance of having SSL. This website, Digitalpoint, uses SSL. This makes the site secure for users when they type their details when they want to sign up or login. Sites that don't have SSL are not secure. Because your site doesn't have SSL, it will not be secure for users when they type their details. You can read more about SSL here:

http://info.ssl.com/article.aspx?id=10241

MrKing01, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  5. index0

index0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do understand what SSL is and it's importance, I just can't see the lock red slash you're talking about.

index0, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  6. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi what is reserve price, please PM me, interested

tradesol, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  7. index0

index0 Active Member