1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I having trouble with my PayPal account what to do?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Samacha, Aug 17, 2017.

Dear community,

I have a problem with my private PayPal account, after having trouble with my business account. I sold things on my business account and it went well and I always transfer money to my private account. Then suddenly 1 buyer made a request for chargeback. And now I have trouble with my business account, I have to show all those documents where I get things from etc.... Supplier. I can't proved it at all. Now I just want to withdraw all the money from my private account that I stock up after 6 months.

Private account:
    https://imgur.com/a/XQzId

Here is the problem I can't confirm that credit card as its virtual credit card(debit card from true version).
    And I can't solve my issues with the other account. I am so desperate, I just want to move my 83,000 bath out of PayPal and never use them again. Please advise me thank you

Samacha, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  2. Walnut Host

Walnut Host Member

Best Answers:
    Confirm your proof of address and get a real credit card ?

Walnut Host, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Just show PayPal the information they're requesting. There must be some way to prove you are a legitimate business person. Honor the chargeback and everything will work out fine.

sarahk, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And what exactly is better out there? What are you going to use instead of PP?

qwikad.com, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  5. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First Thing, If your payments are running smoothly then they wont bother you but if little disturbance they will limited your account. You are lucky that they didn't limited your account forever. I understand you are not happy at this moment but you have only one way to cooperate with them. Confirm all your identities and add new card.

sbsl, Sep 2, 2017 IP