1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help on monetizing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by emirates777, Jun 1, 2017.

Hi. I run a travel bog though more specifically on cheap flights from australia. I get on average 8k page views per month and i make all my revenue through adsense.

Which is the problem. I may get 300 page views in a day but only make 6c. Can someone suggest alternative ways to make money. I cant seem to find a good affiliate program from australia? Would asking people if they want to advertise on my blog work?

Any help would be great. Its doing my head atm.

emirates777, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  2. Jeff Rodburg

Jeff Rodburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any attempt you did relating to social media?

Jeff Rodburg, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're blogging about cheap flights from Australia then obviously your audience is interested in purchasing cheap flights from Australia. Perhaps you can sell your advertising space to a travel agency.

gregdavidson, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  4. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked Booking.com affiliate program? Cheap flights (your blog), cheap accommodation? :)

Blank ™, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  5. robert4u

robert4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Increase your traffic, 300 views is very low traffic. If I were you I will do following:

- Increase traffic, I will spent my all time on increasing traffic, the better the traffic better options I get.
    - I will join some affiliate program, so I can earn money or I will buy in bulk and sell myself.
    - I will sell banners to local business, you can go shop to shop to similar business and tell them what benefits they get by buying advertising space form me.

robert4u, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  6. nekowai

nekowai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing traffic is a bit hard, I myself always failed at that task, no matter what I did...

nekowai, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  7. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you tips. Yeah i am trying to increase traffic. It is growing though at 5% each month.

Read all these helpful tips and joined commission factory and signed to some affiliates. Hopefully i can sell some stuff.

emirates777, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  8. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Monetizing can be in different ways. You can get sponsors for your site, or else put banner ads. Getting sponsors might be tricky, since sponsors would like to get sites or channels that get many views; that's in order for them to maximize on the relationship as well, since more views from your site would mean more chances for people to see or know about theirs as well.

Milliardo, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should first of all think of what you can do to increase the traffic. When you write your posts you should choose titles with the right keywords. Otherwise your content will drown in the endless ocean of information on the internet. Right keywords will give you the much needed traffic. The content must at the same time be of quality and not poorly written. Then you should look at more options than just getting the revenues through adsense. Look if you can become an affiliate to Expedia for example.

MrKing01, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  10. EssayTraffic

EssayTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, why don't you try academic essay writing niche? If some of your visitors are between 20-25 y.o. you are heartedly welcome to try our essay writing affiliate program essaytraffic.com
    We offer help with academic papers to all students. We operate on rev-share basis and you will get paid for every order your visitors make. If you are interested, please contact for more details.

EssayTraffic, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  11. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to promote your business or your website. Some are free and some are not. I suggest you try one a time to see what works. I would say that out of 10 things your are going to try out, maybe juste 1 or 2 will work. But you have to find out yourself. I you do nothing, you will know nothing. If you do something, you will know something ;-) Cheers...

Bielefelder, Aug 18, 2017 IP
    MrKing01 likes this.
  12. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, How are you, emirates777?

Since I have been doing the same thing as you do, running blog and earning Adsense ads. You said you get money 6c./ 300 page views / day, that's commontly.

[​IMG]
    The image shown my Adsense income report.

So, if you really want to get more money, you have to get more page views on your blog first. The more page views = the more viewability = the more money.

How to increase your blog views?
    • Keep posting regularly at least 3-4 articles a day.
    • Writing the contents what people are interested.
    • Do some SEO to make google, yahoo,...crawling your site.
    Once you have more enough traffic on your blog, then, you will have more chance to embed banners, affiliate links (Amazon, Agoda,..)

Cheer up!

Michael Leng, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  13. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to contact some travel agncy and negociate something with them .Adsense its a way that cut your earnings man dont do that

Spartan14, Aug 19, 2017 IP