1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling Football (Soccer) New site - 113 100% unique rewritten posts.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SKULL, Jun 19, 2017.

What are you selling?
    http://www.nuts4football.com
    Football (soccer ) New / Blog Site
    113 100% Unique rewritten posts.

Why are you selling this site?
    No longer have time to run it, moved on to other things.

How is it monetized?
    Not Monetized

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Facebook & Twitter

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends if you write your own content or hire someone to write it for you.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Just updating content with most up to day football news

More info?
    The site runs on Wordpress, comes with Facebook with 327 followers & Twitter account that we did not focus on with 6 followers.

We have written 113 new posts all hand written 100% unique and rewritten, this would cost $$$$ if it was outsourced , but our focus was to keep this site that's why we written it all our selfs.

This is a great start up site for anyone into football and with the transfers in football going on at the moment and with the new football season starting soon this is grow very fast, not to forget that the world cup is next year.

Domain name is hosted at Namecheap expires 2018-03-12 , Free push to the winners Namecheap.

Website is hosted at A2Hosting one of the best Wordpress hosts online what is 20x faster than any other host for better performance , runs out on 5th Apr 2018 , worth £200 a year, If site is sold at bin i will include the hosting until it runs out.

I only accept Paypal , Any questions please ask.

SKULL, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  2. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Just reduced Reserve and Bin , only 2 hours left.

SKULL, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  3. anagnam

anagnam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    has this been used to apply for adsense before?

anagnam, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  4. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    If you are asking if its banned on Adsense , then no it is not banned , and Adsense can be used on the site.

SKULL, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  5. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have managed to create a good looking football news website. It's obvious that you have spent a lot of time and energy to create it. If I hadn't other projects, the site would be interesting for me. I have some advice for you to increase the chances of selling the site. Regarding the header there is at the moment a left aligned banner/image of Christiano Ronaldo surrounded by a background of peanuts. It makes sense when it comes to the domain name "nuts 4 football". But because the image is small and left aligned in the header, there is plenty of empty white space in the center and the right. Perhaps you could widen the image, so there is no empty space in the header.

Moreover I have looked at the "Log in" and "Sign up" area of the site. I assume that people have to sign up in order to comment articles. Correct me if I'm wrong. My recommendation is that you put SSL on your site so sensitive information like passwords are protected. SSL will add an encryption to your site. As it is now, a lock with a red slash appears in the address bar. It says that the connection is not secure. When I enter the "Log in" area I get a message saying "This connection is not secure. Logins entered here could be compromised." This will not make users of the site feel secure. The good news is that this can be fixed easily. You can for example add a free SSL to your site, which will solve this issue.

Apart from this I want to mention that you have done a good job. Hope you find a buyer.

MrKing01, Aug 18, 2017 IP