1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best niche/segment for affiliate marketing now?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tradester, Jul 20, 2017.

?

What is most profitable best niche/segment for affiliate marketing now?

1. Fashion/Clothing

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Domains & Hosting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Travel

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Financial services

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. Health/Medical

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  6. Food & Beverages

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Games

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  8. Mobile & Consumer Electronics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Education

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Others

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    You're still doing other people's homework for them -- and getting paid for it! You could get sued for that in many countries, no matter what "helpful statements" you might make on your website. It's still wrong, no matter how you spin it. The students you sell your homework writing services to could also be expelled from school for hiring you (or your "site members") to do their homework for them. Maybe you can get away with this in Russia, but you're here, on a non-Russian, global internet forum trying to promote your service to people in other countries where this kind of thing is terrible, wrong, illegal, unethical, and can ruin student's educational opportunities and scholarships.

No amount of spin on this will make this okay. I work on other websites where those sites delete the accounts of users who try to get paid to do other people's homework. If it's wrong there, I would be surprised if the owner/mods of these Digital Point forums want to be associated with the promotion of this here as well.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  2. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    I did vote for travel. Majority of workforce are millennials and this age groups likes to travel. I can feel the sudden rise of personal travel blogs, and due to the raise of image sharing social media website - like Instagram, everyone is seem to be posting there photos even visiting the nearby beaches. There is also a rise when in dropshipping items related to travel - hmmm example drone, sports/waterproof action camera, waterproof mobile cases, powerbanks and selfie sticks - these products are getting trendy in the recent time. Beach and hiking are seem to become the favorite hobbies of this gen.

debbie hansen, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  3. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I voted for Health/Medical, Games and Others. With others I mean - dating, gambling, travel, electronics, money making niche (even though it is very competitive). However, I think you can become profitable with almost any niche. You have to find this golden spot of being interested in a niche + finding the right way to promote it.

Profit Donkey, Sep 4, 2017 IP