1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Insert salutation here. . .

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HotStreak, Aug 14, 2017.

Hi, I'm David from the UK.

I'm moving into the affiliate arena shortly, looking to approach certain niches with a fresh perspective. So DP was a natural place to join and keep tabs on all thing web related and learn some cool stuff too.

I have over a decades' worth of broadcast radio experience in areas such as presentation, production, audio distribution etc. I've a strong interests in the sports and gambling areas. Also I enjoy cult/foreign movies and classic soul/funk/disco.

I do have some health challenges, which means expanding my personal skill base from home is perfect.

Hope to speak to some of you soon.

HotStreak, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum. You seem to have a lot of experience in the radio industry. As you could handle all the different tasks when you worked in the radio industry, you will certainly be able to do well in the affiliate arena. Your health challenges shouldn't be seen as obstacles. Rather they have brought you into the online world, which you will certainly find rewarding once you get the ball rolling. As with everything it will be hard work in the beginning. You will have to read and study different methods of affiliate marketing. This forum is a great start. You will find plenty of information that is useful. Then it's all about testing. Through several trials and errors you will find out what works and what doesn't work. I hope you become successful.

MrKing01, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  3. HotStreak

HotStreak Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks the kind words.

I've been doing a lot of remote learning over the last few months including a recognized qualification. I'm now at the content research stage, shortly to start writing, so not long before getting things online. I'm minded not to get too obsessed about site design initially, start with something clean, functional and responsive on all devices. I'm happy with Wordpress and the theme package I've purchased. It will be a case of getting the basics right and building from there.

HotStreak, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to hear that you're moving forward toward your goals. You've got the right mindset and it's positive that you're thinking about getting a responsive website. More and more people do their searches with smartphones and tablets nowadays, so it's great that you're not excluding this big group of people. Moreover it's a good start to begin with Wordpress and a theme package, which you have stated that you will do.

MrKing01, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  5. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi there, welcome to the forum - enjoy! :)

Fiverscripts, Aug 21, 2017 IP