1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dot CC question

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by JongWH, Aug 6, 2017.

should I register dot cc domain ? I have generic keyword domain but all TLD is taken and lucky Dot CC still available .......
    but would it make huge negative impact on for country or world wide ? how google index work on it ?

thanks

JongWH, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to geotarget your website you should use a local domain like .uk, .de etc. This will tell search engines that your website is more relevant to the specific country you choose. If your website is not concentrated on a certain geographical location, I can't see any reasons why you shouldn't register a .cc domain. The most important thing is that your website is filled with unique content and something that makes people want to visit your website. It's on these premises that you compete with your competitors, who have chosen the other TLD. If your content is unique and you have the capability to market your website, you might have a better ranking on search engines than your competitors. Even though they have TLD domains.

MrKing01, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  3. JongWH

JongWH Member

Best Answers:
    is kind of hard to get generic keyword domain for my targeted country :p
    only option is new TLD or this dot CC :)

JongWH, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go for it!

MrKing01, Aug 8, 2017 IP