1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Musician says hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OliJ201, Aug 1, 2017.

Hi everyone,
    Glad to join the community here. I joined because I always love to learn about online marketing, and connect with other people that are running online businesses. Where I am I don't really know others that share interests about Internet and Affiliate Marketing.
    I have a passion for music too and recently finished a degree in it but I learnt a lot about how job opportunity can be very difficult in the field (I like to create soundtrack-style music)
    The long term goal is to create an online business that provides me freedom, which can help me form new interests and enjoy being my own boss.

Thanks for reading and hope to get to know others here :)

OliJ201, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum! Feel free to join in. There are many great topics and conversations here; you're likely to learn a lot, and interact with some wonderful people.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum.

MrKing01, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  4. white52

white52 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome

white52, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  5. Elizabeth Caroline

Elizabeth Caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I'm Elizabeth and a newcomer to this Forum. Congrats to your graduation!

If you can turn your passion in music into a digital product, then you can market it in well-known platforms like Amazon, Clickbank and JvZoo. However, if you have not developed one, may be you would like to join the affiliate programs in these popular market places for a start. Take it as a stride in your path to success!

Take Care!

Elizabeth Caroline, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  6. AlbertZHU

AlbertZHU Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think your music is good enough, you can record a album carefully and make it available to people who are following your Facebook, twitter or Pinterest, and maybe your music will start making sales and getting downloads. But sometimes it doesn’t work, I mean maybe you only make a few sales or even no sales.

So do some preparing work for your music marketing is so important. We are marketing people, but we love music, and as a Marketing Manager of Webmelbourne, we also work for Chinese music marketing for a long time. We found some new singers are fighting for people attention, offer a free copy, but most people won’t download or even listen it. So our marketing job is to convince people your songs are worth to try. So we 1st thing we are doing in Chinese music market is promoting new acts in some mature wechat groups, and show friends group new acts’ songs exists, and some group leader will convince his or her friends to give it a try.

AlbertZHU, Nov 11, 2017 IP
  7. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello musician

robinymym, Nov 24, 2017 IP