1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

(SEO) of my company’s website on my own?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tonyhawkcaprio, Aug 1, 2017.

Can I do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of my company’s website on my own?

tonyhawkcaprio, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO doesn't necessarily mean that you have to outsource the work. You can do it yourself if you have the time.

MrKing01, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  3. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. It is your website. You have the reigns over how your site is promoted and marketed. If you know SEO.... if you know how to build a successful site, then, by all means go for it!
    -

thebrandman, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea you can do it ,i dont see a reason why you cannot do that

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  5. Pawansharma

Pawansharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can if you have a lot of time. Because for SEO you need more time to learn how to optimize your site and create back-links for your website.

Pawansharma, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  6. tonyhawkcaprio

tonyhawkcaprio Peon

Best Answers:
    I know you guys thinking what lame is this I am asking because of the same I.P issue
    hope you understand my problem

tonyhawkcaprio, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are not lame because you are asking questions. It's good that you have to courage to ask. We all were in your situation once upon a time. Regarding the IP part I would like to add that it depends on what type of SEO you want to involve yourself in. I don't know if you are aware that there are two SEO schools. Black hat SEO and white hat SEO. As long as you stick to the latter part you will have no problem with IP. But if you want to go the black hat SEO path, which mainly consists of spamming the world wide web, you will have an IP issue.

MrKing01, Aug 2, 2017 IP
    thebrandman likes this.
  8. seocontentlinks

seocontentlinks Peon

Best Answers:
    go fir it.

seocontentlinks, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  9. andreealifestyle99

andreealifestyle99 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think you have the right knowledge and enough time to do SEO on your own you can try.

andreealifestyle99, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  10. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    You are trying to increase business for your company and i guess you want the results as soon as possible, right?

If you never done seo before you will burn a lot of time on learning, developing contacts for backlinks, creating accounts and much more.

Seo is very hard and when you are lacking the knowledge and experience it can take really long.

Long story short. If you want your business to grow, do your business and take a pro to do the seo.

You can end up without any result after year of hard work.

Thank about where do ectually want to invest your time and how much do need the results to be time and cost effective.

Btw, links without budget is anothe thing that will slow the proccess down

bobestes, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  11. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    You are trying to increase business for your company and i guess you want the results as soon as possible, right?

If you never done seo before you will burn a lot of time on learning, developing contacts for backlinks, creating accounts and much more.

Seo is very hard and when you are lacking the knowledge and experience it can take really long.

Long story short. If you want your business to grow, do your business and take a pro to do the seo.

You can end up without any result after year of hard work.

Think about where do actually want to invest your time and money, and how much do need the results to be time and cost effective.

Btw, links without budget is anothe thing that will slow the proccess down

bobestes, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  12. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think, you should do yourself initially, once you have built a set of clients, you can outsource your work to somebody else.

eric_wahlberg, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  13. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello tonyhawkcaprio,

You can do you the search engine optimisation for your own website. You need not outsource it to some digital agency.

• Use Google's Keyword Planner tool to find the best keyword for your website. Keep doing various submissions on websites with high DA and PA. Use MOZ tool to check the website's DA and PA.
    • Have a blog section on your website and make sure you keep updating it regularly.
    • Make sure you create both follow and no-follow backlinks.

Along with SEO, keep yourself active on all Possible Social Media platforms as well. You should open all doors to let traffic come on your web property.

All the best buddy!

Shivani Shrivastav, Aug 23, 2017 IP