1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

As a startup, where should i start?!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MohdKB, Apr 19, 2017.

i’m in the initial steps of my start up, and i need to build a website with specific functions to be able to provide my "minimal viable offer”, i’m just confused with all available options and features. Would someone kindly suggest services and programs to achieve the following workflow with minimal budget and effort.

the needed work flow is:
    - customers will be able to log in
    - fill in their profile details, they have to to fill in a lot of info, and be able to retrieve and adjust it.
    - export specific data “from profiles” from a database to a spreadsheet program “preferably excel” on a local computer
    - the results from the spreadsheet program should be able to interact with the database, and posts the results in it
    - the database should be able to post the results in the customer profiles.
    customers should be able to interact with the result

I had in mind, Wix for the as website host, caspio as my cloud database as it seems targeted toward non programmers, ms access to retrive data from caspio to play with the data as it seems to have more options than caspio and excel as a spreadsheet.

Since this is a minimal viable offer, i need to make it as cheap as possible, with the ability to migrate easily to better options when needed.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this thread fits better somewhere else

MohdKB, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  2. sandeep maurya

sandeep maurya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it seems that you are very confused in making the websites and come up with a good value proposition. Then you are just few step far from getting rid all your confusions. Just log on to bornbrio.com and pitch your ideas over in the idea junction and get mentored regarding the issues that you are facing. Or you can mail us to

sandeep maurya, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should just explain what you are looking to do and drop how you think it should work. Based on your post you aren't clear with what you need or how it will work.

NetStar, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  4. jose25000

jose25000 Member

Best Answers:
    It was thinking of you that want to leverage your sales and acquire credibility with your sales page

jose25000, Jul 31, 2017 IP