1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword ranking problem

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BrilliantMonster, Jul 27, 2017.

Good day there,
    I am running a tech blog and facing difficulty in getting high ranks for its keyword even for the site name, can anyone suggest me to do the effective things to get the issue resolved asap? I have used different On-page and off-page techniques but results are zero. Please share your views to help.

Solved! View solution.
    BrilliantMonster, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds similar to "How do I fix my car?". How on earth do we know what's wrong and/or what to even try if we know nothing about it? Tech blog would be the car in this situation.

Provide more information (what exactly have you tried so far, what did you expect to happen, what happened, url of the website, keywords that you are targeting, ..) and for sure you will get some real advice, but not with whatever that is that you have posted.

Blank ™, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  3. Pawansharma

Pawansharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your website is not ranked with your brand name then may be your website may penalize so please check your webmaster and check if any negative massage appear on that.

And try to fix all website issue and make quality links for the website.

Pawansharma, Jul 28, 2017 IP
    From your explanation, it seems to me that your page(s) might not be indexed. You can try a couple of things to check that out:

1. Try the "site:domain.com" search. This search will enable you to see which pages aren't indexed.
    2. Try using the "site:domain.com/page.html" command to see if a particular page is not being indexed. You can also try "site:domain.com/directory" to see if any page within a specific directory are not being indexed.
    3. Try Google Analytics. Try seeing if one your page hasn't received any clicks (organic visits) at all. If that is the case, your page probably hasn't been indexed.

Gosuperb, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  5. BrilliantMonster

BrilliantMonster Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, actually, google is not indexing my site properly, it stuck on a specific number and not increasing, i have added url in webmaster tool, adding content on regular basis, building links, driving traffic but still there. So anything else that i should mention to get help in this regard?

Dear you got the point, i thing there is indexing issue don't know why. I have added different posts on the site but not appearing while searching according to the method shared by you. What should i do to get indexed there in google? Looking forward for some result driven suggestions from you guys.

BrilliantMonster, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seo its a dificult field man ,and many big experts have problems ,try to build more backlinks ,check on page seo ,Write more original and quality content

Spartan14, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  7. hemanth18

hemanth18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Include Keywords and LSI Keywords in your content. Be sure your pages are indexed. Link Building is very important for keyword ranking.

hemanth18, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  8. andreealifestyle99

andreealifestyle99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried making some backlinks for your domain name? You have to do some branding in order to make it appear in Google, you know that right?

andreealifestyle99, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  9. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure your site is not blocked by robots.txt. sometimes pages or even site get blocked by robots.txt or have restricted access. So, you have to check on this issue. Also add a valid sitemap to webmasters tools.

iwebsocial, Aug 4, 2017 IP
  10. soyaibur

soyaibur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    with all things that mentioned above, focus on which keywords you are trying to rank for. i dont know how you research keywords.if you made it from fiverr 100 keywords for 5$.then you have to re design your seo strategy. coz a good keyword always has great competitors.

Remember keywords have to be chosen considering their competitors

soyaibur, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  11. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    What platform the site is built on?

bobestes, Aug 8, 2017 IP