1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Asking for suggestions to improve

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by WebHawker, Jul 26, 2017.

Hello,
    As this is the Search Engine Optimization discussion section of a very popular forum I guess there are lots of SEO Professionals in this forum. I'm asking for their kind suggestions to make an improvement on search engine visibility of our business website. I should mention that it's a Web Hosting Business site. I'm already following a list of tasks. They are:

• Directory Submission
    • Creating Blog Contents & building list to run some email campaigns in order to increase outreach.
    • Creating Knowledge Base Articles.
    • Building Backlinks by Guest Posting or making an appropriate comment.
    • Running Promotions.
    • Sharing Promotional Coupons on Coupon Sites.
    • Attending on Discussions at Forums related to our Business. Posting offers in forums.
    • Sending Newsletters to existing clients with updated promotions, New Blog posts & Knowledge Base Articles.
    • Sharing Articles & Promotions on Social Profiles. Sharing them in groups/communities.

These are the tasks I'm working on right now. Can anybody please suggest me some more useful tasks that will add value to my website? I think I should ask one more thing. How can I increase trust flow of that Website? Please help me out if You can.

Thanks in Advance

WebHawker, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  2. Navea

Navea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Huh?!

Are you serious? Have you really been working on them?

Those tasks alone will take all of your time and those tasks alone will rank your website decently.

If you website is not ranking yet, then my suggestion is work harder.

Navea, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  3. WebHawker

WebHawker Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'm. Though I have a small team of 3 members. Well, our Website has already ranked for 95 keywords. Around 40 of them are really awesome & best relevant keyword for our Business. Couldn't manage 1st or 2nd Page yet. Best position is 32 so far. Hope will manage to get some real traffic soon. Is there anything you know which I can add to my tasks list?

WebHawker, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  4. Navea

Navea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be Patient.

Navea, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are doing good with your SEO job. You have to be patient in order to see the result. Your strategies cannot rank you overnight. However apart from you SEO tasks, you can also do guest posting on high authority websites relevant to your niche.

iwebsocial, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  6. WebHawker

WebHawker Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. Can you provide me a list of few Blogs with high trust score which also allows Guest Posting? That will be very much helpful to me.

WebHawker, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your niche? You can choose blogs according to your niche. If you are a in web hosting niche you can submit posts on blogs that have web hosting category.

iwebsocial, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  8. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    You may be better off looking for these blogs on your own. There is no one answer. All blogs are different. You're going to need to be willing to search and find blogs that you feel match the things that you can write about.

Research is part of being a successful businessman or entrepreneur.

thebrandman, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  9. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your strategy its good but i think you must have patience as seo it takes time

Spartan14, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  10. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, you are practically doing everything you should be doing. If you are sure that you are producing high-quality original content, then the first thing you should focus on is your on-page SEO: reevaluate long tail keywords and the backlinks in your text. Make sure to target your audience and your market properly and post valuable content on a regular basis.

Gosuperb, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  11. Anthony20

Anthony20 Member

Best Answers:
    As backlinks is one the most important factors in SEO, you have to make sure that you build natural, relevant, and high-quality backlinks. If you don't have issues with on-page SEO, focus on backlinks and content. You can also add Infographics Submission in your campaign.

Anthony20, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  12. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    A good strategy need patience.......

Akjha, Jul 31, 2017 IP