1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Native English Writer/Artist Available Now!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Greg B, Jun 4, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Scroll to the top of this thread where I detail prices and samples. Read the post please as it should answer all your questions.

Greg B, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  2. gabimolocea

gabimolocea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do not recommend this guy. I asked him to write 8 articles, I paid him upfront 100%, then he found all kind of excuses because he was not able to finish them; like health problems, but in the end he delivered the articles ( only 7), after 2 months. That's not all, all articles had no clue with what's my website about.
    You can read the articles on my blog, but I will delete them soon cuz I lose traffic.

Also, I attach some skype screens so you will know with who are you talkin' ( a 35years experience in copywritting guy :) )
    http://gabimolocea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/greg1.png
    http://gabimolocea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/greg2.png
    http://gabimolocea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/greg3.png

gabimolocea, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  3. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh Please. You kept changing parameters for the project from the first minute. Then didn't do a proper word count, then accused me of trying to cheat the 'character' program you use, when your dumb ass signed on for a per word basis. You then didn't provide the full information you wanted because your use of English is so pitiful. Matter of fact you OWE me money. I suggest in the future you write down a project plan in English, stick to it, and don't change horses in mid stream. Not only that but I didn't trust you when you started talking about your company's design team efforts and then you confessed you don't have a team, it's all about yourself. You couldn't even provide the proper conjugation direction and from where I sit, you tried to deceive the public. So get your office affairs in order. I'm on my way.

Greg B, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  4. jagpreet1058

jagpreet1058 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested to hire your services to create posts on the "Top 10" theme. Topic can be anything. It could be nature, technology, health etc. All I want to make sure it is weird and crazy list. For example, Top 10 ways you can earn money while you go back to home, Top 10 weird roads in US, Top 10 ways college make you dumb. If you talking about some facts, it needs to be supported with references. Each post should be minimum 1800 words in length and without images/videos links.

I would pay $10 for each post you make. I will be doing a copyscape check on my end. So, I hope it would be your own work.
    This would be a very long term project and all the payments would be made through PayPal.

If you are interested. Please leave me PM, we'll take the conversation forward.

Regards,
    Jags

jagpreet1058, Jul 28, 2017 IP