1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Advice

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MA7, Jul 25, 2017.

So this is the main reason I joined this and other forums, I have 5 posts that are sitting on the second page of google, a couple of them fluctuate between first and second. It's been like this for a couple of months, I haven't built any back links, just sharing on social media and creating social bookmarks. Any suggestions on how I can move these posts to the first page?

MA7, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    First question - is the content better than the content that currently sits ahead?

sarahk, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  3. MA7

MA7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, all these posts were created following Brian Deans skyscraper method (I don't know if it's his method but I heard it from him first) anyway, the two posts that fluctuate between first and second, there are a single page blogger posts that are ahead. I am so tempted to buy an SEO service but then you read that you shouldn't buy links or you'll get penalised by google. I am thinking about buying a gig from the HOTH, have you heard of them and if you have, what are your thoughts?

MA7, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  4. Pawansharma

Pawansharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    First check your blog content and if your title tag is not optimized then optimize them and try to share your blog post on social media platform and make quality links.

Pawansharma, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to create backlinks from high authority websites that are relevant to your niche. You can do guest posting for this. Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase authority of your website and also help you to gain quality backlinks as well.

iwebsocial, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  6. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    sharing does not move your serps, social media only brings random traffic to your site,
    so there is no reason for your rankings to change; If you want to move closer to to the
    top, then you need to get some authority links. Do not get to many links in a short
    period of time, and do not go crazy on using money keywords; use random anchor text.

unless you have viral content, then content alone will not move very fast in the
    serps, this is because other people are getting backlinks, and you are not, and
    some maybe cheating, and you are not, so content alone will not get you very far...

Just getting a few authority links could make a difference...
    but that does not mean you will cash in; We do not know anything
    about what your are promoting, niche, etc, and there are a ton of
    factors on why a site never makes money, even if they are on the first page...

dscurlock, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create good backlinks etc ,try to check your competition and come with better things than them

Spartan14, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  8. Golam Qauser

Golam Qauser Member

Best Answers:
    Create Backlinks with High Domain Authority site as much as possible.

Golam Qauser, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  9. Anthony20

Anthony20 Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks is one of the building blocks of SEO. So if you want sustainable or long-term results of the higher rankings you want, you have to create natural and high-quality backlinks that will link to your website. Social media is used to increase referral traffic, but it has also minimal effect in SEO.

Anthony20, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  10. MA7

MA7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am thinking of buying SEO service, anyone here ever used a SEO service that includes link building and guest posting? I am thinking of buying from the HOTH.

MA7, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  11. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The crucial thing when it comes to website promotion is a well thought-out strategy. There are numerous methods that could be helpful and that you should choose according to your aim and content. If you are sure that you are producing high-quality original content, then first focus on your on-page SEO: reevaluate long tail keywords organized in clusters and the high-quality backlinks in your text. Besides using social media for promotional purposes, article submission and guest blogging could provide you good backlinks, benefit your ranking and increase the traffic on your page.

Gosuperb, Jul 28, 2017 IP