1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense youtube account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by amido, Jul 25, 2017.

Hello
    I have problem in my adsense account I don't know is it a problem or not so i will tell you and you have to tell me what I have to do OK ?
    I was open an account in adsence using youtube (so my account is a hosted not normal one )
    from year or so and setup 2 channels one for cartoon and one for funny videos
    and forget it for a year (I was working in other projects so i was not care so much about adsense) before a mouth I was read my notes and saw that I have an account in adsense so I said i have to open it and see how much i earned :)) It was $1.33 for year :)
    i said no problem I was not work well at all in it so last week I start upload a 30 : 50 videos a day my channel of funny videos have now 300 videos and 150 but my earning still zero I was not earn any new cent
    My channel is for Arabic people i get between 1500 : 4500 visitor per day
    what i should do ?

Attached Files:

• 34.jpg
      34.jpg
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    amido, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This could be of low CPC..you need to target your audience for premium country..like US, UK,France, Canada

Good luck

robyries, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  3. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks robyries I will try

amido, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea every country difers on earnings and also niche .For example insurance pay way more than shyness niche etc

Spartan14, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  5. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't feel so bad, I have 156k views 210 subs 284 unique videos and I just hit $86 since Jan 2015 (adding new video at least once a week)... I am sure most people are doing better than that...

pmf123, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  6. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    at less not $1.33 a year :))
    I think we need to work in seo and target audience form premium country

amido, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  7. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes you are right I will try to target other countries

amido, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  8. Almiria-Vylegjanine

Almiria-Vylegjanine Peon

Best Answers:
    If your uploaded funny videos don't give the impression of being yours and can be found on other channels, you won't get any reward from them, uploading 30, 50 videos a day is not obvious, and doesn't seem like you're the one who made them.
    Try something different, add original videos with your introduction and valuable content. You must know that if your videos doesn't give any valuable content they won't be worth the ads and you won't get anything.

Another important point, don't verify your earnings in Adsense directly as YouTube earnings are updated there once a month, verify your earnings on YouTube, you can see how much you're generating from every video, if you see that you're earning something, even 0.01 or 0.1 a day, it's good.

Almiria-Vylegjanine, Jul 28, 2017 IP