1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i transfer money from india to US or vietnam Pls Help

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Satpal Singh, Jun 15, 2017.

?

Can we send money from india to other country with cheap fee

1. Yes ! you can transfer in cheap fees

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No ! you cant send in cheap fees

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    hi , the paypal fees is too much high i sent 1$ to test nd fees is 0.34$ .

pls anyone help me can i send money fr india to out of country. online or offline.

suggest me a best solution for online money transfer india to usa or other countries without high fees.

also in my hdfc bank have wire transfer but they will ask propose. i dont know about it im just sending money to my friend nd i dont have propose for this transtation..

I have only this questions pls answer it.

1q. can we transfer money from india to other country? US,VN (without high fee )

2Q. Is there any alternative of paypal but fees is very cheap.

3q. If i need to trabsfer money in USA from india then which propose should i use?

helo me out!!

Satpal Singh, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  2. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  3. MissNLee

MissNLee Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need to send out money really quick, I personally use Venmo and I think they only charge for credit card payments, and that's somewhere around 3%.

MissNLee, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  4. GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For Indians the PayPal fee is 4.4% + $0.30

So if you are going to send around $1000 then expect to pay $44 as fees to PayPal.

You can use Western Union or Xoom to transfer money to other countries.

GokuDBZ, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  5. Maz5

Maz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    @Satpal Singh Hello, I can help you with this. Call my direct line 020 7095 0626, I have a solution for you to transfer at less than 2% with no fees.

Maz5, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  6. infopages

infopages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not quite easy to send money outside India due to RBI guidelines and that is why Banks ask so many questions when you approach them for international fund transfer, if you have valid reason then you can send funds abroad easily with cheap fees so just provide them valid reason and they will let you do the wire transfer, if the amount is cash and you do not want to disclose the reason then there are some other ways and options available in grey market which you can try but its not advisable to go for them as its bit risky to try them, they all work on trust basis but can be risky sometime.

infopages, Sep 15, 2017 IP