1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Insight on New PPC Campaign

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Justin Dahl, Jul 24, 2017.

I am looking to start a Adwords Campaign for the Medical section of this site:

https://www.brentwoodindustries.com/medical-products/

Just wondering if you guys could give me some insight on how you would break out this page and its four subpages into AdGroups. Need some guidance and/or validation for the direction I am already thinking of taking this Campaign. Not too much search volume hear, so not sure how many Ad Groups I need. Was thinking of breaking the Ad Groups out as 1) Medical General - to send general terms to the main landing page. Then 4 Other ad groups to send keywords related to 2) Thermoformed medical packaging 3) Medical trays, tubs and clinical trials 4) Injection molded medical components and 5) Medical or Diagnostic Enclosures.

Would you guys agree with this or break it down by a different method then by landing page?

Justin Dahl, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  2. Justin Dahl

Justin Dahl Peon

Best Answers:
    No help?

Justin Dahl, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  3. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have the right idea already. Break the pages into ad groups. Think about your budget. Set up and ad group or two at a time. Split test ads, collect data, and optimize. I start campaigns with exact match usually. If the search volume proves to be low and traffic is too lean, I move to phrase matching. If you need a higher search volume still, go broad match with modifiers and the most liberal option is broad match. Pay close attention to your search terms reports. This will tell you exactly which search phrases people are finding you. This will open up a goldmine of knowledge for you to continue optimizing. I hope this helps you. Good luck. Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions?

ImCanuck, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  4. nevedita

nevedita Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you! If you hire me remotely over here

nevedita, Aug 4, 2017 IP