1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying English to Spanish Translations and Content Creation

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vahing, Jul 23, 2017.

I am looking for a native Spanish speaker who can translate existing articles from English to Spanish. Topics vary, yet are relatively simple.

Besides translations, I need the writer to come up with some short texts of 150 words and a meta description, close to, but not exceeding 150 characters including spaces.

I need quality, turn-around time is not so important.

Please introduce yourself and let me know about your rates. If you have references, that would be an asset.

Please do not Skype me. I will review the offers I get, and then contact people.

Thanks!

vahing, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  2. Calamar

Calamar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a PM ;)

Calamar, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  3. Samuel Sullivan

Samuel Sullivan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Hello, there! Attached are some of my writings about various aspects of hispanic culture. I studied hispanic culture all through college-- this is a passion of mine, so you can expect thoughtful, quality work from me. As I am a new writer, my rate is 3 cents per word. I hope we can work something out!

Attached Files:

Samuel Sullivan, Aug 14, 2017 IP