1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Worth having an online store?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by tchoppy, Jul 21, 2017.

We have recently set up our online store http://plumbuniverse.co.uk/. This store has run for around half a year and I've scratched my head for 6 months wondering how to get traffic evening if the site is quite threadbare. Now that's not the major problem anymore. After a chat with someone who has some experience in e-commerce, he told me to consider whether people will search for plumbing products on google. Forgive me for going on but my question is this:
    is there a limit to what markets can equal success in the e-commerce world?
    If so, is having an online store selling plumbing, bathroom, heating products, etc. going to do well?
    p.s. my eBay store runs quite well

tchoppy, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know that many websites have had success with including a blog on their website. You could use the blog to make tutorials, give advice etc regarding different areas within plumbing. This will not only educate people but also create trust in your brand. You could also create an email list. People fill in their email address in exchange for a newsletter or discount. As these people have shown an interest in your website and products, they will be more likely to respond to new offers, new products etc. Moreover, you could sponsor events. This will be a good way to get your brand out there and increase the brand awareness.

MrKing01, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its very important to have a market if you sell something do a proper research about your niche products etc and see how many searches you get also see for location etc .In general a niche who have a large audience they will get buyers also

Spartan14, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  4. tchoppy

tchoppy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice people. Any of you have any experience with seo freelancers in India? do they all use black hat methods or is that only the cheap ones?

tchoppy, Jul 22, 2017 IP
  5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, you can do marketing of your website by uploading images, videos, tutorials list your business on business listing sites. This can increase your business rapidly.

Richard Martin, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  6. Flint NIger

Flint NIger Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest you to give ads on search engines and social network,
    those are cheap and powerful, since you can limit your targeting options it is very easy to get clients like you can limit to uk only, and target on plumbing related keyword. this will give you best result.

Flint NIger, Jul 29, 2017 IP