1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I made a very stupid mistake & need help

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by JBF, Jul 19, 2017.

I started a new twitter account very late at night and low and behold, I forgot the password. The problem is I also entered a nonexistent email address! I entered "hmail" instead of gmail, so I can't even create a new password. Twitter support seems to be all automated and will not help. Is there anything I can do? I can't be the first person that has ever done this.

Thanks.

JBF, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  2. L.A. Tay

L.A. Tay Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly your best bet is to make a new Twitter. Since it's only a new twitter, it won't be too much for a loss. You're quite lucky this wasn't a well invested account man.

L.A. Tay, Jul 19, 2017 IP
    Blank ™ likes this.
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should be glad that your account was new. You had not done much with it and therefore there is not much to cry over. The best option for you is to create a new twitter account. I don't think their support will be able to help you. You cannot even confirm that the account was yours because the email is wrong. Otherwise people would be able to take over each others account claiming that they typed the wrong email address and need a new password.

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot because the single way to recover passowrd its throght email and if you dont have acces to email then its lost .Create another acount

Spartan14, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  5. Tara-Stadon

Tara-Stadon Peon

Best Answers:
    What L.A. Tay said. And you are very lucky this wasn't a bigger account.

Tara-Stadon, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  6. JBF

JBF Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, not sure I would have forgotten the password so quickly if it wasn't brand spanking new. But I get your point. I guess the real question is...is there anyway to actually talk to somebody at Twitter?

JBF, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope this helps.

Their support number is supposedly 415-222-9670. This according to information from 2016.

Their mailing address is Twitter, Inc. 795 Folsom St. Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107

Their email address is . If you don't get any response try . Even though it's for partnership queries, they should be able to refer you to somebody who can help you.

If you want to contact them on Twitter, they can be found at https://twitter.com/support or @support

You can also fill in their contact form on the following link https://support.twitter.com/forms

MrKing01, Jul 20, 2017 IP