1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Promote Your Affiliate Products?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Munna Hossain, Jul 8, 2017.

Affiliate marketers follow different marketing techniques. If you are an affiliate marketer you also do that.
    Which promoting techniques worked best for you?

Munna Hossain, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  2. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    facebook ads, chitika ads and forum signature

hiuufji, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to promote your affiliate product is email list. Start collecting emails from your readers through a good landing page. You can also write a killer review post about the products and services and promote them on social networking sites.

iwebsocial, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're good at creating videos, then you should use Youtube. In the description you can put the links to the affiliate products.

MrKing01, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  5. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can post infographics about your affiliate product at website that accepts them, and then circulate through social networking sites.

Jessicarousey, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  6. MmmcFlyyyy

MmmcFlyyyy Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, Facebook ads and YouTube. It takes some time to make videos, but there are many apps for video creation that are easy to use and you can make a respectable video in no time.

MmmcFlyyyy, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  7. Peter kirson

Peter kirson Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Facebook ads and ezine articles.

Peter kirson, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  8. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I promote affiliate / CPA offers using 3rd party data. However, let me first explain something.

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for over 16 years.

However, I do it quite differently than most.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the verticals (niches) I have done extremely well with are: education, insurance, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead, but I also promote offers that pay more and less. You don't want to get too caught up on what an offer pays because how well it converts is just as important. For example, if you have an offer that pays $9, but if it converts at 2X or more of a $20 offer, then it will perform about the same or possibly better. At the same time, if you have an offer that pays $90 and it converts poorly, it may not even be worth promoting.

Bottom line: it's far easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

As mentioned, I drive traffic by acquiring 3rd party email data, which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific vertical(niche) and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for every user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

By acquiring data, I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at very low cost. So I control and can drive traffic on-demand to the offers I'm promoting. Which is key to CPA / affiliate marketing success. However, 3rd party data will rarely be as responsive as a high-quality opt-in list you build yourself. But it really doesn't matter because it is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to convention list building.

You don't want to just buy data blindly and you want to get it from reputable sources. You should always test a small, but adequate size sample and see how it performs. Then based on your test you will have a much better idea how quickly it will take to get break-even and what it is really worth to you.

The key to making it work long term is to always be collecting your opens / clickers, segmenting, and removing unresponsive users. That way over time you are building smaller, but more responsive lists that you should eventually be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

Important note: Fresh / targeted 3rd party data is widely available for PPL verticals because they have mass appeal and a lot of data is generated on a daily basis for them. Where small niches or ones that are mainly driven by sales, for the most part, are more difficult to find if they even exist. Basically, I monetize the data using PPL offers because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions($$$) and converting the data into cash producing assets. So it's really been the combination of the two PPL and data acquisition that has worked so well for me.

Obviously, there is more to it, but done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that's a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and effectively build / manage the infrastructure needed to scale.

Something to think about.

eMonetize, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you buy 3rd party email data that has an opt-in record?

MrKing01, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think for affiliate marketing its email list because people dont buy first time because they dont trust in you and with an email list you can create a good relation with them

Spartan14, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  11. Tammy Edgerly

Tammy Edgerly Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also start a blog and write about your products your wanting to promote, while you build your list. Go to keyword planner and search for the best keywords and phrases for the products and implement them in your title and throughout your blog post. But don't overdue them. At the end of the post have a call to action to send them to the product. But remember as you are writing the posts, don't make it sound salesy, that will turn people off big time.

Tammy Edgerly, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  12. Dennielle Lee

Dennielle Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for the responses. I'm here to learn and have learnt a lot about different strategies for promoting affiliate products. At the moment I'm about to launch my first affiliate website/blog so quite excited, I have been implementing Tammy's advice and using the keyword planner to include good longtaill keywords in my posts along with pack them with as much value as I can.

Dennielle Lee, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  13. DaVillas

DaVillas Peon

Best Answers:
    I use pop-up ads.For me as for newbie with small budget it works well)

DaVillas, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  14. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    No one in the business is going to share who their data providers are.

Are you actually wanting to get data or you were just asking out of curiosity?

eMonetize, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  15. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I asked out of curiosity.

MrKing01, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  16. Tammy Edgerly

Tammy Edgerly Peon

Best Answers:
    That is awesome ;) I can't wait to see it when you launch it!

Tammy Edgerly, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  17. annabui

annabui Member

Best Answers:
    I am doing Product Launch and I think single site is good choice

annabui, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  18. ancer

ancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What has been working for me (if you're promoting anything that targets other affiliate and internet marketers) are email safelist sites. Some opt-ins/sign ups have come my way through this avenue. Read my article on my blog for more information if not convinced. I will leave it up to you as I'm just giving another option to look at.

ancer, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  19. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    By far the best way to promote something is to have others to promote it for you. Instead of being an affiliate, become a vendor. If a top affiliate is making $50k a month, imagine what the vendor is making.

expels, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  20. Glenn48

Glenn48 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a deals website, where you can show your products with full specification and insert the affiliate link to that product .
    Make Web 2.0 (tumblr, blogspot, wordpress)
    Making ads of that product by paying to google adwords according to your budget.

Glenn48, Aug 8, 2017 IP