1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdWords Remarketing

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Marius9595, May 5, 2017.

Hello guys,

How can i create adwords remarketing campaign (RLSA) with audience from analytics?

I've created the audience in analytics, i linked the two accounts, but when I implement the campaign, the adwords platform does not detect my analytics audience.

Best regards,
    Marius.

Marius9595, May 5, 2017 IP
  2. Braingroom

Braingroom Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please provide the screen shot. kindly see the for your referral

Braingroom, May 12, 2017 IP
  3. Alvina Amanda

Alvina Amanda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Adwords is wonderful and recommended, they drive NEW traffic to your site when people are searching the web. Re marketing and dynamic Re marketing sites like Add Roll is different. When someone comes to your site because they are interested in what you offer, but they leave without signing up.. then Re marketing sites display ads for your website to these people in an effort to bring them back to your site.

Alvina Amanda, May 24, 2017 IP
  4. Patel Jignesh

Patel Jignesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Google AdWords remarketing gives you to target people that have previously visited your website with display ads shown on other websites ...

Patel Jignesh, Jul 17, 2017 IP