1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. DamBlue

DamBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is the same when withdrawal?

Due to technical problems on PayPal side, your recent withdrawal has been delayed. We apologize for the problem and we continue working with PayPal to resolve it as soon as possible. Please monitor our Twitter status page for more updates.

DamBlue, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Two options - either it is choice of advertiser or it happens on browser were we cannot open a popunder(I think this happens on non-https sites in privacy mode in chrome).

Bigger or smaller exchangers, for banks which do not even know what bitcoin is, it won't make a difference in terms of risk.

You can go to Token Details and switch to 3rd tab to convert URL/domain to WebsiteID which you can then target.

You're welcome.

Yes, you do. The reason is that someone could register blogspot.com and then could put the code on any blogspot domain.

Unfortunately, without any details(username, ticket id etc.), there is no way I can help you.

Well, that is actually their decision to which they have rights to. I could also say that if you are running PopAds then you are not allowed to run Adsense on the same page or you will get banned at PopAds. My adnetwork, my rules. So in this case, I do not see a problem.
    Pretty sure there are not many websites that would use adsense and pops.

We have some reports and investigating(but so far it seems to be working just fine in most cases).

Replied.

Can't agree more.

Dibe,

Sometimes, for fairly unknown reasons, random PayPal withdrawals fail. This happens like once a few thousand payments and PayPal's solution was to "just resend it". So that's what we do, you will get the payment with next payment batch.

tomksoft, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  3. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Popads, there is a malware spreading called vrewpywootyu.com over your network... it gives a google malware warning almost on every site embebbing popads js, but the abuse formular says it can't find this domain.

RapidVideo, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  4. parrjj01

parrjj01 Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^ I concur with that. It appears to be a redirecting URL where I can't find the original source from. Tried reporting it on your report page, but no record could be found.

parrjj01, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  5. gatot123

gatot123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello there @tomksoft ,
    I try to add my mobile subdomain,
    but the schreenshot is my not mobile version.

gatot123, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  6. flizzow

flizzow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    agreed just experience this

flizzow, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  7. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it seems, when i re-generate the ad code without anti adblock, my users no longer expericered the google malware warning.

RapidVideo, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  8. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Was there any malware ad in popads recently? Because Google marked my site with malware and i am removed from their search and all my users using Chrome are getting red warnings now when trying to access the site. Well i sent them a review request after removing the ad code so let's see how much time it takes to get clean status again :( i was using popads php library with anti-adblock code.

The site ahead contains malware
    Attackers currently on --site url removed--- might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

AutoSurf, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  9. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft i think your malware detection system failed badly now most sites are facing google penalty and not sure how many days the review request is going to take :(

AutoSurf, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  10. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    I have tell him about malware issue but popads said it is not from their side and it is from another ad network I used, then 3 days ago google malware flag appearing on my site again. I don't want to be prejudiced but after read people comment on here I'm pretty sure all these problems are due to popads.

[​IMG]

And malware is not only one the problem, popads also have problem with paypal payment. I just sent payout request yesterday and still pending till right now :(

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    sexyshare90, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  11. parrjj01

parrjj01 Member

Best Answers:
    It's defiantly popads, considering they are the only popup service I use. A couple weeks ago they had PayPal issues, but it was resolved the next day. You'll get paid :)

parrjj01, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  12. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    @Tom im using popads and adsense together..they still show ads on that site..i dont know if its fully rolled out yet but if it is..it might be a good sign cause it seems like their detection system isnt bulletproof..i dotn even use the adblock code on that site

cromiu, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  13. DamBlue

DamBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for pay me.
    I will waiting for new withdrawal.
    [​IMG]

DamBlue, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  14. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft any update on malware detection? have you found the url's creating this issue or still no success?

AutoSurf, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  15. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am really sorry for the problem, let me explain what happened here. vrewpywootyu.com is not malware, it is one of our anti-adblock domains, which Google safebrowsing has banned for malware, but as always without providing any details. This is interesting, as exactly same campaigns run through non-Adblock adserving, serve.popads.net, which is not blocked.
    I suspect this happened because this anti-adblock domain has been active for quite a while(as it wasn't blocked by AdBlock). Just to be sure it won't happen again, I will get our system updated to rotate domains every few days even if they are not blocked. Apart of that, we will integrate Google Safebrowsing Update API to scan both anti-adblock domains and all our campaigns in realtime.
    I was notified of the issue yesterday and I have immediately taken off that domain from our system. Now all that is needed is to regenerate the adcode so it does not contain the old domain.

Regarding real malware issue - we have our custom made anti-malware scanner running 24/7 and it does catch quite many offenders every day. Of course, in some cases, a malware campaign can run for up to an hour(if the advertiser adds malware to landing page after approval), as we are not able to scan each campaign every second. Apart of that, we block 10 to 30 offenders a day basing on multiaccount detection. I really do not see anything more we could do here.

Basically, if you are the only person reporting a problem(and that was the case few days ago) and Safebrowsing alert does not indicate domain etc. that caused the problem and you are running multiple adnetworks on your website, I just assume it is not coming from us(even if it was, there is still not a single detail that would allow me to do anything). As you can see, when a problem is caused by us, I have no issues admitting to it and planning how to prevent it in the future.

Regarding PayPal payments - for the same PayPal email as usually it takes 24h. If you changed it then it will take 48h.
    Apart of that, yesterday there was a technical issue with one of PayPal MassPay batches(we send payments in batches of 255 payments, due to PayPal limits). What happens is PayPal accepts the request(I can see it in their panel etc.), but it gets stuck in "Processing" state and they do not send us confirmation that payments were processed. Unfortunately, we can only wait in such case.

Check if all is good with your DNS.

I'd be very careful. Why would Google stop displaying ads on your website now if they can display ads and earn and then ban you at the payment time?
    Isn't that what they are always doing? Basically, you'd need to judge if you prefer Adsense or pops and choose, I do not want you to be upset that you lost your Adsense account due to us.

tomksoft, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  16. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @tomksoft for the details of the issue it's ok bad things do happen to good people sometimes. I am a little bit confused now should i use the code right away or wait for a few days before you make updates because i don't want to face the trouble of getting penalty again? Actually i was using PHP library it was auto generating the anti ad block code so i am not sure how can i re generate the code? isn't the php code library suppose to auto generate the code?

I just received an email from Google that review request was successful and penalty from my site is removed. The red warning in Chrome is gone but the "This site may harm your computer." is still there in all google searches pages sending the visitor to a google warning page. I hope they remove this penalty soon i don't want to lose the credibility of my domain and site :(

AutoSurf, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  17. flizzow

flizzow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey tom so we need to regenerate new ad codes for all our site?

flizzow, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  18. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you, my users are having hard time with those fake "tech-support" ads, that says, looks like a malware is infected on your PC and need to call under this number... also blocking & freezes the user's browser, almost in every 1st world country GEO's ..

Any idea how can I get it excluded from popads ad campagins?

RapidVideo, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  19. gidotron

gidotron Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    my api key is banned since 6 days and still no answers in ticket... wtf?
    My ads on some sites dont work for a week...
    I have sent full explanation what i did to solve my problem in a ticket and from a few days my sites shouldn't break your api rules. Can you unlock my api key?

gidotron, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  20. Serkankivanc27

Serkankivanc27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Payment error, my mail adress

You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support.

Attached Files:

Serkankivanc27, Jul 16, 2017 IP