1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add Structured Data?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by paulgcqa, Jul 11, 2017.

Can anyone explain me in detail how to add structure data on my website mobilmindz.com?

paulgcqa, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You are the "best" at apps and you can't work out how to edit your website's theme?

upload_2017-7-12_17-7-35.png

Your site uses WordPress - edit your theme so that as each post and page is echo'd out you have the appropriate additional tags.

Maybe I don't understand the "detail" you need. Where do we need to start? From the point where you open the theme files in a text editor? Or back a step to understanding which of your theme's files you need to edit?

On the other hand you appear to be using Yoast so it should be managing your structured data for you: https://yoast.com/structured-data-schema-ultimate-guide/

sarahk, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  3. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    You can Use Google's structured data markup helper and follow the steps or install WordPress plugins if using & remember choose the types of markup...as your relevant....

Akjha, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  4. paulgcqa

paulgcqa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks the link you provided great information. I am working on it.

Ok

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
    paulgcqa, Jul 13, 2017 IP