1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Become a Succesfull Bloggers Tips for Beginners

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Munna Hossain, Jul 8, 2017.

You will be a successful blogger, if you really love blogging, you really enjoy blogging. This is the most important issue.
    If you really love anything, you can stay a long time with it. Blogging is such a thing. You have ti face different problems, but you can win if you have patience and perseverance.
    Then you must have proper knowledge about blogging, SEO, and other related issues. I suggest read more and more. You can learn a lot from your influencers and their blogs.
    Here are some tips for new bloggers:
    1. Select the best platform for blogging, I suggest WordPress.
    2. Select your best niche. I recommended working with the single niche.
    3. You design should be perfect, user-friendly, and professional.
    4. Write unique, informative and details post.
    5. Do keywords research before writing. It is the most important issue to get traffic from the beginning. Select low competitive, long tail keywords.
    6. Do on page SEO properly. On Page SEO is more important than Off Page SEO.
    7. Be active in social networks. Join different groups, communities and more. Share your posts and your ideas with others. Make you popular and helpful.
    8. Join your relevant forums and be an active member. The backlink is not an issue but your contribution is a big issue. Ask questions, answers others questions.
    9. Join Questions and Answers sites. Q&A site is really helpful to be popular over the internet.
    10. Make a good connection with other bloggers. Share their posts, join with them in social networks, comment on their blogs.
    11. Create high authority backlinks. Low-quality backlink is not helpful.
    12. Commenting is really helpful for the backlink. Comment on other high authority blogs.
    13. Most importantly set your goal and continue your works.
    You will reach the top just like other famous bloggers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
    Munna Hossain, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Those are good points, but a person can do all those things and still get zero traffic.

People used to get traffic because of Google. Not anymore. Unless you have a really strong social media presence, you won't get traffic, even a few years down the road. The only way a blogger can succeed today is if he/she constantly promotes their blog / articles via social media. Day in and day out. Again and again. For as long as it takes. Maybe then their blog will gain some traction. Other than that it will be just another dead blog sitting somewhere collecting virtual dust.

qwikad.com, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  3. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    Moz is best SEO blog to learn about SEO blogging tips if you're beginner in SEO.

deepakrajput, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  4. wadesimpson

wadesimpson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The problem you say is so common, everyone understands it. I want the details and specific

wadesimpson, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  5. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Moz is a good choice but you should not depend on only one or two blogs. You can also try Backlinko: the perfect guideline for the beginner, Neil Patel, and more. IUf you want to get regular search engines updates and other important SEO tricks then follow Search Engine Journal, SEO Roundtable and more.

Step by step you will learn everything. At the beginning, you can not learn everything. It is a long-term process. But if you know the short techniques you can easily find out everything. Such as here I told about On Page SEO, you have huge resources about On Page SEO. Just search on Google or you can ask here, I will tell you details about it, how to do On Page SEO?

I totally agree with you, sir. You have a great experience. I know there are a lot of people who have done many things but haven't got any good results. Yes, it is true, but the truth is you have many options, all the techniques do not work for you. If this technique doesn't work for you, try another. You should not change your goal just change the way to reach your goal.
    At present, social networking site is the most effective way to take you very next level.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
    Munna Hossain, Jul 11, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

From my point of you must have to create a user friendly blog. And the best blogging cms is worpdress. Which is very user friendly and easy to use. Secondly write the best content because content is king to get traffic but in start must use long tail keywords in content. Also use the social media sites to get more traffic on you blog.
    Thanks

Ultimative Tech, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  7. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The starting point for a successful blog is high quality content. If you are sure that you can produce and offer great content to your readers, the next step is to build an outstanding On-the-page SEO architecture, focusing on the following factors:

1. Uniqueness – the more your content is original and unique, the bigger the chance is that it will be recognized as high quality.
    2. Length of content
    3. Proper use of keywords – density of long tail keywords throughout the content and keyword clusters
    4. The less advertisements on the page, the better
    5. More multimedia content – blog can be more attractive to readers if it has images and/or videos
    6. Engaging with the blog community and encouraging social media conversation could provide good backlinks, benefit your ranking and the traffic on your blog

Gosuperb, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends if I am an SEO guy and also a Web Designer so why I will do this?

Sumit_Singh, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  9. HarrisonDaniel

HarrisonDaniel Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    From what I have read (in both tips on starting blogs as well as a number of blogs themselves), this seems to be the best way to start a successful blog with longevity. There are a lot of options out there for blogs (and pretty much anything else on the internet!), quality and uniqueness go a long way. We may use our fingers now, but the idea of things growing via 'word of mouth' or at the very least being vouched for will always help separate the chaff from the wheat as it were.

All that said, you still need to turn up on a search engine or via social media, so those aspects shouldn't be overlooked either.

Blogs do require a certain degree of shameless, self-promotion. So it goes a long way to have quality content to promote, otherwise you're just another vendor on the internet peddling snake oil.

HarrisonDaniel, Sep 21, 2017 IP